Halloween candle pack (commercial)

Wicked CreationsWicked Creations Posts: 237
edited October 2018 in Daz PA Commercial Products

Just in time for Halloween, the 'Halloween candle pack' is sure to add that extra SPOOKY factor to any Halloween or Gothic render you can devise.  There are many candles and stands included and endless texture options for each, the flames are rigged with alias controls in the main figure for ease of use for when you need to render on different angles and always need the flame to face the camera.  Some of these candles utilize new SSS features in Substance Painter that I believe provide some very realistic wax and glow effects!  Coming soon..... and of course...... Happy Halloween!!!

HCP_main.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 619K
HCP_popup_3.jpg
1300 x 1000 - 534K
Halloween_candle_pack_popup_13.jpg
1300 x 1000 - 581K
Halloween_candle_pack_popup_8.jpg
1300 x 1000 - 820K
Halloween_candle_pack_popup_5.jpg
1300 x 1000 - 560K
Post edited by Wicked Creations on

Comments

• IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548

These look really cool.  I'm really not into halloween much but a lot of these will be good for other renders.  Really like the spooky trees and skulls!

• Thanks for the comment IceDragonArt, you're correct about the Tree candles technically being "trees", yet for some reason I've named them the "Ghoul candles" lol, ghoulish tree candles perhaps wink.

• 3Diva3Diva Posts: 11,287

Ohhhh how cool! These look great!!

• IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548

Thanks for the comment IceDragonArt, you're correct about the Tree candles technically being "trees", yet for some reason I've named them the "Ghoul candles" lol, ghoulish tree candles perhaps wink.

haha I see things in terms of how I would use them which is not always the way they are intended to be used,  Just adds an extra use for them in my book lol.

• Wicked CreationsWicked Creations Posts: 237
    edited October 2018

Thanks for the comment Divamakeup, that's a great point IceDragonArt, I'm the same way when I make my purchases here, what matters is what YOU use an item for!

Post edited by Wicked Creations on
  • SaphirewildSaphirewild Posts: 6,648

These are simply amazing as I am such a huge fan of Halloween!!!

• Thanks Saphirewild, glad you like them, I too share your love of the season and of course the decorations that accompany it wink.