Whistling Death Warplane (Commercial)

The Corsair F4U "Whistling Death" warplane is now available...operators are standing by! laugh

https://www.daz3d.com/whistling-death-warplane

Comments

• In my cart.  What are the jumpsuits and helmet from?

• PaintboxPaintbox Posts: 1,633

Amazing work!

• StezzaStezza Posts: 7,795

@DarkEdgeDesign very nice model.... when I first caught a glimpse of it I thought you beauty a Vultee Vengeance ... maybe one day yes

• SalukiSaluki Posts: 10

In my cart.  What are the jumpsuits and helmet from?

Love this (and have bought it). I'd also love to know where the jumpsuits and helmet came from...?

• I just bought it and am doing a quick render now.  I didn't notice it had a stand-way-off detail carrier flight deck.  A nice bonus.

It may not be a perfect representation of a historic airplane, but it looks just great and is close enough for my purposes.  It even has posable elevator and rudder tabs.  Excellent! 

Of course I'd like to see more:)  The only warbirds I've had rides in were an AT-6 and a P-51D ( when I was 19 I helped out on the Reno Air Races), so those would top my list.

• DarkEdgeDesignDarkEdgeDesign Posts: 488
    edited October 2018

Thank you for your kind comments. My intention was to release the pilot suits at the same time, however I was told the suits were broken and the lengthy corrective list provided (no disrespect intended towards anyone because our testers do an amazing job for you all! smiley) made it unattainable for me. I had already poured a ton of time into creating them and to double that time effort again, well...kicks dirt. Sorry I couldn't make them available for you all.

Post edited by DarkEdgeDesign on
  • ...on the horizon. laugh

• ooo nice lancaster render

• xyer0xyer0 Posts: 5,677

Mighty fine looking plane and suits. Pity you couldn't get the suits out.

• MattymanxMattymanx Posts: 6,879

...on the horizon. laugh

Gets AA guns ready...

Oh wait, thats not what you meant. :)  Ah, one of my favorites. 

• Td3dTd3d Posts: 412

Love both of these aircraft DarkEdgeDesign. Totally feel for you with regards to the flying suit also. It's a great looking outfit. That Flying Fortress! Man that's cool... Me want! :)

• fastbike1fastbike1 Posts: 4,074
    edited October 2018

That's not a Lancaster. It's a B-17. Attached is a Lancaster pic.

Looking forward to B-17.

ooo nice lancaster render

101715-004-0864CCE2.jpg
    550 x 402 - 19K
    Post edited by fastbike1 on
  • GoggerGogger Posts: 2,303
    edited October 2018

"Alexa, fix all issues with flight suit and resubmit to DAZ Product Testers."

"Okay, fixing flight suit and resubmitting."

Yayyyyy Alexa!  <LOL>

Post edited by Gogger on
  • hahaha...if it were only that easy!

• SigurdSigurd Posts: 1,084

You are truly skilled.

P.S. I love your tutorials.

• Thanks friend!