Museum of Un-Natural History now open! commercial

AntManAntMan Posts: 2,024
edited December 1969 in Daz PA Commercial Products

Unearthing the unheard of, the museum of Museum of Un-Natural History has opened in downtown Salt Lake city today. Bring the family and enjoy the latest exhibit, “Giant Monsters”. We hope to add more exhibits in the future but we need your support.
Image Attachments

3pop.jpg
1200 x 1600 - 857K
2pop.jpg
1200 x 1600 - 864K
1pop.jpg
1200 x 1600 - 1M
1mainpop.jpg
1500 x 2000 - 2M

Comments

• tonymousetonymouse Posts: 230
    edited December 1969

WooHoo!! love it in my cart as I type, I hope it gets expansions too. the more un natural the better ;)

• Cliff BowmanCliff Bowman Posts: 1,677
    edited September 2013

I don't know where The AntFarm gets his inspiration from - I just hope he never stops going there! Amazing stuff :) and the back catalogue is full of such wonderful toys too! :D

Hmmm... I think I've got a fish tank somewhere that I could add in to the museum to house these guys too!

Cheers,

Clif

Piranha.png
    1000 x 1300 - 877K
    Post edited by Cliff Bowman on
  • AntManAntMan Posts: 2,024
    edited December 1969

Plenty of room for an Aquatic exhibit. Very Nice. Hey you should be minding your store your on sale!!!!
    And I just checked I'm still on sale. Must be one of those DAZ 24 hour sales that go for 36-48 : )

edited December 1969

Yeah, I think that Utah hours are 48 hours long by default ;)

Cheers,

Cliff

• AntManAntMan Posts: 2,024
    edited December 1969

So they can get one of mine and one of yours. Cool! But for a limited time only!!!!! : )

edited December 1969

Aaaaaand the undersea theme has started! I bet that giant skull would make a terrific set piece for a deep sea scene :)

Cheers,

Cliff

• zigraphixzigraphix Posts: 2,787
    edited December 1969

Aaaaaand the undersea theme has started! I bet that giant skull would make a terrific set piece for a deep sea scene :)

Cheers,

Cliff

Ooh, good idea! I'll post a pic in a bit (if someone doesn't beat me to it!)

The Museum is WAY COOL. :lol: