3Delight rendering renders some objects WHITE

Ok so ive rendered stuff with 3Delight before and they came out right but in this scene some textures render white.

I've posted my render settings and how the scene is supposed to be and how it comes out rendered below.

Any ideas what i'm doing wrong? Any help is appreciated.

P.S. ive tried restarting DAZ and playing around with the gamma and adding a distant light too but none of them help.

P.S.S im using this asset https://www.daz3d.com/private-jet-designer

Screenshot_108.png
1590 x 965 - 1M
airplane test 3.png
1920 x 1080 - 1M

Comments

• SimonJMSimonJM Posts: 5,945

If the surafces use the AoA shader, then you may need to clear out the DS temp directory (either manually delete or via shutting DS and restarting) as there is an issue wheerby some aspect sof the shader get a bit .. broken? confused?

• Are the applied texture for 3Delight or Iray? And did you tried to save, exit, restart Daz, load the scene and hit render again? Sometimes is about some throuble with brickyard folder...you can also delete what's inside the folder before restart Daz etc...

• If you click on one of the areas of the model with the Surfaces Selection Tol (Tools menu), then in the Editor tab of the Surfaces pane (Window>Panes(Tabs)>Surfaces) which shader does it say is being used at top-left, above the list of items and surfaces?

• If you click on one of the areas of the model with the Surfaces Selection Tol (Tools menu), then in the Editor tab of the Surfaces pane (Window>Panes(Tabs)>Surfaces) which shader does it say is being used at top-left, above the list of items and surfaces?

It says multiple. Anything i should do?

It says multiple, anything i should do?

Are the applied texture for 3Delight or Iray? And did you tried to save, exit, restart Daz, load the scene and hit render again? Sometimes is about some throuble with brickyard folder...you can also delete what's inside the folder before restart Daz etc...

This asset doesnt have a texture selection see pic attached, and yeah i tried restarting DAZ, changing file formats, messing with lighting and gamma, restarting my pc, none of them worked. I personally think its something to do with multiple textures as @Richard Haseltine suggested.

Screenshot_109.png
    826 x 701 - 55K
    Screenshot_110.png
    302 x 377 - 27K
  • I think the material is native for Iray render...as I understood from the first screenshot you attached. If you click on > Fuselage you'll expand the sub items and can see the details of various surfaces with relative textures. Imho you can render in 3Delight without issue if you transform from Iray to 3Delight with the freebies script you can find here on Daz Studio forum...