Serial Number

MingTMingT Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in Carrara Discussion

Just purchased and used the DIM to download 8.5 ( I was very surpised to see it only comes in a 32 bit version, didn't see that anywhere in the promotinal stuff.) When I try to open it it says "The Trial is expired" so I can't open it and I do not have a serial number on any of the pages in my account. I looked for both Carra 8.5 and Serialnumber for Carra 8.5 but nothing is there.
Anyone have any suggestions of other places to look?

Comments

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited August 2013

Did you buy 8.5 or 8.5 pro

Pro is 64 bit

And my serial number for 8.5 pro is the last number on my serial number list. Do you have more than one page of serial numbers.

Post edited by Chohole on
  • Fabricius ParmaFabricius Parma Posts: 67
    edited December 1969

Thank you Chohole. As MingT, I could not find the serial ...

• MingTMingT Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

I have three pages and it isn't on any of them. I didn't know about Pro only being 32 bit. When I looked at both it only looked like the Pro Bundles for M5 & V5 were the differences. Since I have M5 and the V5 pro bundle I just went for the 8.5 version. I will have to contact Daz about moving upt to the Pro version.

• DartanbeckDartanbeck Posts: 21,225
    edited December 1969

It is easy to miss because it's called "Serialnumber for Carrara 8.5" instead of standing out next to "Carrara 8 Serial Number" or other versions starting with: "Carrara"... so just look toward the end of your pages for "Serialnumber"

• MingTMingT Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

I checked all 3 pages, my last entry is for "Serialnumber for DAZ Studio 4.6 Pro" and the two before it are also for DAZ Studio. there are no other Serialnumber for listed. I'm going to contact DAZ and see about changing to the Pro version anyway so it may be a good thing that I can't find the serial number.
    Thank you for the effort

• atticanneatticanne Posts: 3,009
    edited December 1969

I have never had a serial number for Carrara 8 Pro added to my account. I bought it on the Multi-Pay plan and Sales emailed me the serial number. Think I'll put in a ticket and see if they will add it to my account in case I lose it sometime. Sure do wish I could buy 8.5 Pro, but no money.