Bruuna say hi :D

2»

Comments

• SedorSedor Posts: 1,764
    edited December 1969

At the contest-forum was some days ago a posting by him... *hmmm*

• edited June 2012

Well, he's back-- and Congrats! to the winners, & honorable mentions, & everybody else-- but I think we wore him out a little. Kinda like a substitute teacher walking into a classroom filled with very enthusiastic but also kinda hyper students. :ohh:

Here's the get-well-soon "card" I posted-- click through when you get here for bigger. (Membership required, I think.)

Nurse_Bruuna_600.jpg
    600 x 720 - 38K
    Post edited by merc-daz3d_c669b168a9 on
  • JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

I wish my health had of held up for the end of the contest. It was great to be named with all you guys. I'll pop over to the fanpage and catch up on all the renders in full glory. Now that we have a home for some Full blown Druuna type stuff I might get a render or two up in the future. 8-/

• booksbydavidbooksbydavid Posts: 429
    edited December 1969

Sad that it's over.

Now, what do we do?

edited December 1969

We do some stuff to support Beto and post it in the Fan page now open on the site. We are incouraged by Beto to go Playboy and Penthouse style. I'm thinking some full Druuna renders myself.

• booksbydavidbooksbydavid Posts: 429
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    We do some stuff to support Beto and post it in the Fan page now open on the site. We are incouraged by Beto to go Playboy and Penthouse style. I'm thinking some full Druuna renders myself.

Bruuna is branching out. Cool!

• SlimerJSpudSlimerJSpud Posts: 1,453
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:

I have a Druuna style render I've never posted. Thing is, the TOS at DA and DAZ would fail to serve on that one. ;-P My "Red Light Bruuna" sequence didn't get very far for that reason too. There are other sites...
    edited December 1969

I'm talking about the Challenge site. Go read what Beto said.

• SlimerJSpudSlimerJSpud Posts: 1,453
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    I'm talking about the Challenge site. Go read what Beto said.

Yes, I saw that. Initially, when the challenge was on Daz, he was afraid of their TOS, and the rules reflected that. I know he can do quite the lovely renders sans clothing. He sent me a whole Serpieri collection for inspiration! I'm just thinking that if we go full Druuna, it will exceed the TOS at DA. There is a thread for Bruuna at the AoD site, but storage is limited, unless you buy more.
  • edited December 1969

Taking a break from the magnum opus I'm slowly putting together for the current Bruuna challenge, I did a little "just for fun" render. Here we see a perhaps inevitable application of the recently released Dynamic Loops freebie...

cheers
    Alan

BruunaLoop960.jpg
    960 x 1200 - 111K
    edited August 2012

alanscape said:
    Taking a break from the magnum opus I'm slowly putting together for the current Bruuna challenge, I did a little "just for fun" render. Here we see a perhaps inevitable application of the recently released Dynamic Loops freebie...

cheers
    Alan

DUDE!! You need to let us Bruuna freaks know about this stuff. What were you doing? Trying to keep all the fun for yourself?
    Post edited by Jaderail on
  • edited August 2012

Eep! Apparently, I was "burying the lead" of the story, for one thing. Although if the participants were waiting for me to act as publicity department... well, Houston, we have a problem. :gulp:

So anyway, have you heard? There's a new Bruuna challenge! ;-P

slightly non-plussed
    Alan

Post edited by merc-daz3d_c669b168a9 on
    edited December 1969

I checked it out. Your first post was all I needed. Plenty of time for renders, it runs until Sept, the end. Ideas are cooking as I type this response.