Reapplying textures help?

Testing6790Testing6790 Posts: 1,091
edited December 1969 in The Commons

I am having issues when using 3D Bridge with photoshop and exporting the textures. It only applies the textures the first time I export them. I cannot make tweeks and re-export, as they never "show up." I have found this issue with manually editing the textures and them reselecting them, as well.

Is there a way I can have my textures that I am working on update more than once?

Thanks.

Comments

• Testing6790Testing6790 Posts: 1,091
    edited December 1969

Update: Refreshing textures does not work.

• patience55patience55 Posts: 7,006
    edited December 1969

Well I know nothing about the bridge, don't have Photoshop ... but I do know that I have to either rename edited textures OR close D/S, reopen D/S and then it'll 'see' the new images. Like it has a memory of the first image loaded and simply keeps applying what it already has rather than look to reload it.

• ReDaveReDave Posts: 815
    edited June 2012

Press Ctrl+I to refresh textures in DS. ;)
    Also available from Surfaces tab option button (top corner, looks like a triangle pointing sideways followed by three lines) and selecting "Refresh Images".

Post edited by ReDave on
  • patience55patience55 Posts: 7,006
    edited December 1969

ReDave said:
    Press Ctrl+I to refresh textures in DS. ;)
    Also available from Surfaces tab option button (top corner, looks like a triangle pointing sideways followed by three lines) and selecting "Refresh Images".