Graphical issues in texture shaded viewport

NFruitsNFruits Posts: 0

I got an strange issue. When I make some move in viewport (rotating or moving the camera) all objects will disappear for a moment. The strange thing is that it did not happen few hours ago. I did not change (as far as I know) any settings, didn´t install new drivers. The objects will appear after I stop moving/rotating the camera.

Another strange thing is, that in some environments the textures looks really weird. Look at the screenshot:

I tried to reset DAZ to factory defaults (through Edit > Preferences > Interface) but the problem persists.

Do someone know what can be this caused by?

Post edited by Chohole on

Comments

• For the disappearing items, check the During Manipulation draw style in Draw Settings.

I'm not sure about the preview issue - is this how it always looks, or is it on mouse-over?

• Great. Draw style > Manipulation DrawStyle was set to "Switch to wire bounding box" and after switching it to "Use current" the objects remain visible :) Thanks for the tip.

The strange colors in the preview shows always, not only on mouse over. Iray render looks fine, its ony the viewport issue.

• FalcoFalco Posts: 240
    NFruits said:

Great. Draw style > Manipulation DrawStyle was set to "Switch to wire bounding box" and after switching it to "Use current" the objects remain visible :) Thanks for the tip.

The strange colors in the preview shows always, not only on mouse over. Iray render looks fine, its ony the viewport issue.

Are you using custom shaders? There's a bug with shaders created using the shader mixer that can cause that issue unless you build a workaround into the shader itself. If you are building the shaders yourself I can link you to how you need to build the shader to fix that, but it's complicated, and if you're using someone else's shaders you're kinda out of luck, the only workaround on the user end I know would be to switch to using cartoon shaded view so it's easier to work with.