Lindays dForce Wet and Dry Fantasy Outfit

I dont' normally gush here, but I'm completely blown away by Linday's "dForce Wet and Dry Fantasy Outfit."

https://www.daz3d.com/dforce-wet-and-dry-dark-fantasy-outfit-for-genesis-8-females

The level of detail looks stunning.  And everything both dry and wet?  Awesome!

Comments

• MarkHMarkH Posts: 79

Agreed. I would also add that Linday's promo images are stunningly awesome. They actually intimidate me and make me strive to be a better artist.

• PaintboxPaintbox Posts: 1,633

Its some next level fashion for sure. Would be an eye catcher for a next gen AAA game, or even a movie.

• Where would you wear such a clothing item?

• RedzRedz Posts: 1,459

Incredible quality. This one jumped in my cart in spite of the open-toed high heels in the rainstorm. 

• Open toes, open (high) heels, open cleavage and open backside. Aside from that, it looks gorgeous. Sadly with all these opening I can't use it, and kitbashing is no option, as I could only kitbash the dry version (it's the wet version which looks most interesting).

• WonderlandWonderland Posts: 6,742

Not only that, the promos are all like true pieces of art! I went through several of Linday’s product promos last night (even for products I already own) and was so inspired by the artistry of their promos! The new outfit jumped right into my cart and debating if I can afford two of their hair products. I’m not that great with dforce though, so might just get one for now. But both their products and promos look amazing and are, to me, the most inspiring in the store! (Maybe just beating out my previous favorite, Ignis Serpentis who also has amazing promos and products that I can only afford on deep sale...) 

• fastbike1fastbike1 Posts: 4,074
    edited September 2018

To some:

Title clearly says fantasy. Fashion "rules" are generally more liberal for this genre. Further (open high heels, open cleavage, etc) one can see those elements on the street these days (sometimes together), 

Post edited by fastbike1 on
    fastbike1 said:

To some:

Title clearly says fantasy. Fashion "rules" are generally more liberal for this genre. Further (open high heels, open cleavage, etc) once can see those elements on the street in these days (sometimes together), 

In LA, high heels and open cleavage is practically mandatory at parties, clubs, and upscale events, LOL!

• rames44rames44 Posts: 329

Where would you wear such a clothing item?

Well, being male, I never would. LOL.  But (without intending to start an entire new "skimpwear" thread) I can see it as being appropriate for certain genres of art.  Heck, the main promo image looks like cover art on a new video game!

And the title does say "Fantasy," after all...

Just my $0.02.

• RedzRedz Posts: 1,459

I would love to see a male companion set. I’d snap that up just as fast as I did this one. 

• maikdeckermaikdecker Posts: 2,750

Considering how most of the clothes - especially the female versions - made for DAZ look, that question should not be asked. Don't try to bring reality into it... there's no place for it here... devil

• xyer0xyer0 Posts: 5,702

Ha! Surely you jest. Perhaps when fighting off demons,

ATTACK! by xyer0

or when decommissioning renegade robots,

SciFiPilotTest by xyer0

or when fleeing the forces of tyranny,

Escape by xyer0

or when assassinating foreign dignitaries,

DeathTunnel by xyer0

or just hangin' out with my girls:

GothGeishaGunClub by xyer0

This outfit would be totally appropriate, and especially if it rains!

OMG, in reality no one wears sci-fi or fantasy clothes except to Comic-Con and many girls wear those with heels and cleavage. In reality, most girls in LA wear heels and cleavage.

Linday's outfits are OUTSTANDING as well as the promo art. Seriously, almost all the promo art for most of their products look like movie billboards or just amazing art, could probably be in galleries!

• AlmightyQUESTAlmightyQUEST Posts: 1,963
    edited September 2018
    Redz said:

I would love to see a male companion set. I’d snap that up just as fast as I did this one. 

Yessss.

And also I am getting this with the expectation that I have some shirts that will fit under the tops an will use a leather type shader on the feet. The detail and knowing the quality of his other products is the only reason I would get it, many other outfits with cutouts and random bare bits everywhere I personally skip. I know some vendors have included catsuit shader presets or similar to give "both" options which is a huge selling point to me. If you can take a fantasy outfit and add a little bit to make it relatively practical too, I don't see why you wouldn't want to appeal to both crowds.
    Post edited by AlmightyQUEST on
  • Redz said:

I would love to see a male companion set. 

Add me to that list, too.

• PetraPetra Posts: 1,143

I just bought this fantastic outfit and LOVE it. So many options with this.

• Only thing making me hesitate is the thought of having to make another pair of boots match...

• GatorGator Posts: 1,268
    fastbike1 said:

To some:

Title clearly says fantasy. Fashion "rules" are generally more liberal for this genre. Further (open high heels, open cleavage, etc) once can see those elements on the street in these days (sometimes together), 

True...

I like it.  I think it's tastefully done too.  smiley

• Well, depends on the type of fantasy you use. Mine is more practical orientated. As I said, absolutely well done clothing, just unusable for me in the present state. I still hope to find something which allows me to use this as full covering clothes when wet.

• jardinejardine Posts: 1,190
    edited September 2018

that's a pretty wild outfit.  in a good way.  :)

i'm still holding my breath waiting for linday to release the bandau outfit i've been hoping for since i saw the sybille HD promos.

j

Post edited by jardine on
  • Redz said:

I would love to see a male companion set. 

Add me to that list, too.

Me, three. C'moooooon, Linday, I want to give you more of my money!!! D;

I normally wouldn't go for something like this. But the fact certain parts of them are geoshells just makes them enticing to kitbash. If more PAs utilized geoshells the way Linday does, I'd be more inclined to pick certain kinds of items up.

• RuphussRuphuss Posts: 2,631

cmon people

show us some sexy renders

this went on my wishlist at once

• fastbike1fastbike1 Posts: 4,074

Seriously? I would think Linday's promos showed you everything you could ask for.

Ruphuss said:

cmon people

show us some sexy renders

this went on my wishlist at once

• bluejauntebluejaunte Posts: 1,861

Yeah! Need more edgy futuristic fashion like this! Love to go crazy with this stuff.

murphy_057_001.png
    1000 x 1300 - 2M
    murphy_057_001.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 954K