Unable to install postgresql cms

kaogirekaogire Posts: 0

Hi,
I am unable to install a bunch of packages from the Install Manager. Here is a log of what i keep getting when I re try.

Processed 1 products with 1 unique product downloads
Processed 49 installed products, totaling 3.8 GB
User Data Refresh: Elapsed Time 1 sec 28 msec
Processed 33 products with 83 unique product downloads
WARNING: Error while downloading to file "IM00018869-02_PostgreSQLCMSWin64bit.zip", content header has no file name
WARNING: Network Error while downloading to file "": Operation canceled
WARNING: Error while downloading to file "IM00005517-01_BeachVolleyballSetDS.zip", content header has no file name
WARNING: Error while downloading to file "IM00021848-01_DAZStudioIrayHDROutdoorEnvironments.zip", content header has no file name
WARNING: Error while downloading to file "IM00018009-01_DMsMemorialDS.zip", content header has no file name
WARNING: Error while downloading to file "IM00016280-04_Genesis2MaleStarterEssentialsPoserCF.zip", content header has no file name
WARNING: Error while downloading to file "IM00016280-01_Genesis2StarterEssentialsFemale.zip", content header has no file name
WARNING: Error while downloading to file "IM00016280-03_Genesis2StarterEssentialsMale.zip", content header has no file name
WARNING: Error while downloading to file "IM00021630-01_Genesis3StarterEssentialsFemale.zip", content header has no file name
WARNING: Error while downloading to file "IM00021630-02_Genesis3StarterEssentialsMale.zip", content header has no file name
WARNING: Error while downloading to file "IM00042071-01_Genesis8StarterEssentialsFemale.zip", content header has no file name
WARNING: Error while downloading to file "IM00042071-02_Genesis8StarterEssentialsMale.zip", content header has no file name

Kindly help me out. Thanks.

Post edited by Chohole on