A question for Millennium Cat and Dog lovers

TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,008
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Let me see if I have this straight:
There are both a Millennium Cat and an LE version. There is no Millennium Kitten. ( The pop-up pics show a kitten. Is there a kitten morph included but not listed? Or is it "do-it-yourself"?)
There are both a Millennium Dog LE and a Millennium Puppy LE, but no larger mesh Millennium Dog available?
Finally, do the morphs and textures for the Cat work on the Cat LE?
Do the morphs and textures for the Dog LE work on the Puppy LE?
Thank you,
John

Comments

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,975
    edited December 1969

There's an unofficial MilKitten freebie morph going around. I found it on old forums... let me see if I can find the link again.

Oh here we go. http://www.renderosity.com/mod/rrfilelock/download.php?fileid=42301&key=2124

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,684
    edited December 1969

I have been wanting a Mil Kitten for a long time. I guess one has to use do it yourself methods to get one.

There is a mil dog starter pack or bundle.

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,008
    edited December 1969

Thanks for the fast replies! I just picked up the Cat Bundle (which has the Mill Cat) and the Dog Bundle (which has the Mill Dog LE). I also got the Mill Cat LE and the Mill Puppy LE separately.
    Thanks to Skiriki for the Kitten morph link.

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,707
    edited December 1969

The LE versions are the same figure as the full version, the difference is that the LEs have few if any morphs and only low resolution textures.

edited December 1969

OK, update for those who care. The full Mill Dog figure is included in the bundle I bought. There is a Mill Puppy full figure in the Daz Shop. don't know why I couldn't find it before. And the Kitten morph works perfectly. Thanks again everyone!

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,975
    edited December 1969

Thanks for reminding me that I should finally install the kitten!

edited December 1969

After much tweaking and pulling out of hair (where are the files?!), here is "Play With Me". Dogs, Puppies, Cats and Kittens all playing nicely with me at last.

Play_With_Us_small.jpg
    800 x 600 - 135K