Just a general thanks!

csteell_c2893e4ab6csteell_c2893e4ab6 Posts: 460
edited September 2018 in Daz Studio Discussion

Over the past few months I have asked advice in the angel DAZ Studio community regarding how to do undertake various tasks in DAZ Studio Pro 4.10.I received expert advice from a lot of users.Having been a Poser user since Poser 4, I am still adapting to DAZ Studio. I just want to thank all those great people (you know who you are) who have taken the time and patience to answer to what to many of you may seem to be a lot of you trivial questions! But to me at me my age it is difficult to comprehend some the tasks I am trying to undertake. Cheers

Post edited by Chohole on

Comments

• The people here have always been super helpful and very patient.  They still answer my sometimes silly questions lol.They have been a huge help and shortened my learning curve by leaps and bounds.  Make sure you check out the New User Contest thread as well, if you haven't already.  They concentrate on one thing in Studio a month and its a great way to break it down into manageable chunks,  Also lots of great info in the Art Studio threads, many of us will will give explanations or short tutorials on various things we are working on. 

• TouristTourist Posts: 106

I fully agree with everything said here.

I've just been helped by Totte, he really took the time to guide through various issues (and I'm not tech savy).

Terrific place!

• RSand55RSand55 Posts: 155

I agree too. Lots of people willing to help.