Centaur 8?

i would love to see a centaur 8!

Comments

• LintonLinton Posts: 541

It took a very long time to get the centaur for 7, and since G3 and G8 are reatively close, maybe we will end up with an 8 version. Otherwise, the G7 centaurs are terrific, with really great textures and outfits. Recently they were on sale too with the PA festival bonuses.

• LlynaraLlynara Posts: 4,770

I would LOVE to see an update for Centaur 7 that makes it usable for 8. I still use G3 a lot because the geografts for centaurs and other things haven't made it over yet. 

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,700
    Linton said:

It took a very long time to get the centaur for 7, and since G3 and G8 are reatively close, maybe we will end up with an 8 version. Otherwise, the G7 centaurs are terrific, with really great textures and outfits. Recently they were on sale too with the PA festival bonuses.

Guess I need to finally get the 7 ones.  Hopefully soon. 0.o

Linton said:

They are worth it. I really love my centaurs heart

Llynara said:
    Linton said:

They are worth it. I really love my centaurs heart

I just got a new pair of shoes but I should be able to get at least one of the bundles during pc anniversary sale, hopefully.

I know the feeling! I spend way more on DAZ clothes than real ones, LOL!

Llynara said:

I know the feeling! I spend way more on DAZ clothes than real ones, LOL!

These are real shoes.  My other pair was an early Christmas gift. They are still good but I wanted a second pair of good shoes so both will last longer.

• Oso3DOso3D Posts: 14,888

You could always transfer morphs from G8 to G7.