[Released] Asira for Latonya 8 [Commercial]

3Diva3Diva Posts: 11,287
edited September 2018 in Daz PA Commercial Products

I'm excited to announce my latest character - the confident, curvy, and cute - Asira! A woman with a variety of talents and skills, but no matter what she's doing she loves to look her best with her wide range of makeup looks. With 40 eye makeups and 36 lip makeups plus a total of 12 makeup strength adjustment settings, Asira's makeup options add a wide range of looks from subtle and fresh to high glamour.

This character is all about variety, and that variety doesn't stop with Asira's makeup - she also comes with 5 different skin tones, 14 eye colors, 2 eyelash options ("natural lashes" and "false lashes"), 6 skin shine settings (from a dry skin look all the way to a very wet skin look), and 6 matching lip shine settings. Asira's makeup and skin shine settings have been carefully set up to be usable on other Genesis 8 Female and Genesis 3 Female characters - making them easily usable on all characters that use the base G8F and G3F UVs. And with the included makeup strength settings, the makeup can be easily blended with any skin tone.

Asira is my third character and by far the one I've had the most fun creating. She was a joy to create from the sculpting to the makeup settings and everything in between. I had a lot of fun making this girl and I hope it shows in her promos and in her character. And I hope you guys have a lot of fun rendering her too! :)

Post edited by 3Diva on

Comments

• Holy wow!  I think you've outdone yourself for sure!  Can't wait to see her in the shop!  Honestly, I'm so thrilled for you!

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,566
    Very nice Diva!
  • 3Diva3Diva Posts: 11,287

Holy wow!  I think you've outdone yourself for sure!  Can't wait to see her in the shop!  Honestly, I'm so thrilled for you!

Thank you, Sonja! That's so sweet of you! You were my earliest "cheerleader" and encouraged me to become a PA - I'm very grateful for your support, my friend! :)

Very nice Diva!

Thank you! heheh I really like her (am I allowed to say that about my own product? lol) - I hope you all will like her too! :D

• xyer0xyer0 Posts: 5,688

Does she look this magical right out of the box?

xyer0 said:

Does she look this magical right out of the box?

You think she looks magical? Awwww! That's sweet of you to say! :D

I didn't change any of her settings when I did her promos - except her makeup, she loads without makeup but of course I added that for her promos. :) So yeah, the promos are her "out of the box" but with some of her makeup presets added.

• LlynaraLlynara Posts: 4,770

She looks beautiful. Her skin is great and so many makeup settings! I love all the colors! heart

• Well, I knew you could do it.  Its so much fun to see what you are doing,   Really stellar work and I'm really enjoying your work!

• Beautiful work and love all the options that comes with her.

Llynara said:

She looks beautiful. Her skin is great and so many makeup settings! I love all the colors! heart

Thank you! :D I had a lot of fun setting up her makeup options. :) I hope others will find them helpful for not only Asira but for their other G8F and G3F characters.

Well, I knew you could do it.  Its so much fun to see what you are doing,   Really stellar work and I'm really enjoying your work!

heheh Thank you! You put a big smile on my face! *hugs*

edited September 2018

Beautiful work and love all the options that comes with her.

That's sweet of you to say! :) I appreciate the support!

Post edited by 3Diva on
  • Congrats on another release Diva, she looks stunning .

I'll be picking her up as soon as I can afford to. Wishlisted for now.

Congrats on another release Diva, she looks stunning .

Thanks! :) That's sweet of you to say.