DAZ Firearms What product is this?

HeraHera Posts: 1,952

I have something in my DAZ gallery called 'DAZ Firearms' to which I only seem to be owning the textures. And there's no such product in the store. Can anyone shed a light on what this really is:

Comments

• HavosHavos Posts: 5,306

Looks like this one, it is still available

https://www.daz3d.com/the-firearm-pack

• scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,313
    Hera said:

I have something in my DAZ gallery called 'DAZ Firearms' to which I only seem to be owning the textures. And there's no such product in the store. Can anyone shed a light on what this really is:

Its a pretty old product, DS mats used to be totally separate to the items, you will most likely find the props themselves in the Poser runtime.

• Havos and scorpio are correct, not in smart content but located it in Content Library section took me awhile it's under "F"  under Products and called The Firearm Pack, typing it in search will bring up  a lot of unrelated stuff. for me it came as part of several different bundles some I bought some got free as a pc+ freebie

• HeraHera Posts: 1,952

Okay, thanks guys - found it! I imagine I must have got it ftom the Supersuit pro bundle when that one was free for a while as a part of an offer way back. That's some pretty good bang bang, just need some iRay material and I'm ready for a firefight