Changing wardrobe

Hi,
A real newbie question: How do I change wardrobe? Do I have to remove the item first? I tried just double clicking the new item, but it doesn't seem to change to the new item.
Thanks in advance

Comments

• It depends on what you have selected in the scene and what you are clicking on from the content library.  You need to have a figure selected in the scene first and then clicking the wardrobe item in the content library should load it.  If the wardrobe item is for a compatible figure it should appear in the scene.  If it is not for a compatible figure it should show the autofit dialog.  In the content library you will see other items alongside a wardrobe item that appear to be variations of the item (say a red shirt, a blue shirt, a black shirt, etc.).  These are material presets that change the appearance of a wardrobe item.  To use the material preset, the wardrobe item first must be loaded into the scene and selected, then click the material preset to apply it.  If you don't have the correct wardrobe item that the material preset goes for or you have the base figure selected instead of the wardrobe item, nothing will happen.