Glass & Steel Canyons HDRI

I would love some HDRI's taken between Skyscrapers during various parts of the day for superhero renders. Anyway someone can make that happen? :)

Comments

• RKane_1 said:

I would love some HDRI's taken between Skyscrapers during various parts of the day for superhero renders. Anyway someone can make that happen? :)

Don't forget rooftops and allies... I'd buy those too. :)

• RKane_1RKane_1 Posts: 3,037
    RKane_1 said:

There are some great rooftop out there but I would love to surround them with an HDRI rather than having to place a bunch of mismatched buildings around it and using up computer resources.

• RKane_1 said:
    RKane_1 said:

There are some great rooftop out there but I would love to surround them with an HDRI rather than having to place a bunch of mismatched buildings around it and using up computer resources.

Exactly... How cool would it be to just place our superhero/villian whatever character on the rooftop just after sunrise /sunset /rainbow /storm /tornado Fireflies in a field with the moon overhead... street light in the alleyway.prostitutes /detectives.. so many possibilities..  Oh and they have to be optimised and small files..The best thing about HDRI's is they make the workflow go quickly while still giving us a realistic render.. couldnt' agree more.

• RKane_1RKane_1 Posts: 3,037
    RKane_1 said:
    RKane_1 said:

Exactly... How cool would it be to just place our superhero/villian whatever character on the rooftop just after sunrise /sunset /rainbow /storm /tornado Fireflies in a field with the moon overhead... street light in the alleyway.prostitutes /detectives.. so many possibilities..  Oh and they have to be optimised and small files..The best thing about HDRI's is they make the workflow go quickly while still giving us a realistic render.. couldnt' agree more.

Thiose would be great. Just would love to start with the Glass Canyon idea. :)