Decimator for DAZ Studio

Works this also with G3+ and IRay?

Comments

• Decimator isn't affected by the choice of render engine and should work on any mesh - I'm pretty sure it works on Genesis  3.

• After I saw your response I added it this morning to my shopping cart. At that time it was at 58% off. Now I tried to conclude this purchase, but the price increased from ~$43 to ~$71.

Any chance to get it for the price of this morning or do I need to wait for the next higher discount?

• Doesn't look as if it's on a sale, beyond PC+ dsicount, at the moment. So yes, if you don't need it right now you might want to wait.

• To be honest:

I expected a different answer: I saw a product where it wasn't clear if it matches to my needs even if the price is fine. I got a response from your site which clarified this. Due to different time zones and different working behavior (While you respond to mails like this during your work I can write or react to mails like this only in my spare time) a certain time gap came up, so I could not react to your mail directly. I tried to reserve this product by adding it to my shopping cart (for the cheaper price), but since I had to leave for my normal business I could not conclude this purchase. When I came back after a very hard day and tried to conclude this purchase, I saw the higher price.

Between the decision 'It s something I could use, but I'm not sure, if it works for my needs' and I decided to ask you for that and I got a response that it will (most likely) work for my needs had been less than 48 hours until I decided to purchase.

So: Why a customer doesn't get the best price for a product when between the first action about this item the price changes and between first action and purchase are less than 48 hours?

• NudeFan said:

To be honest:

I expected a different answer: I saw a product where it wasn't clear if it matches to my needs even if the price is fine. I got a response from your site which clarified this. Due to different time zones and different working behavior (While you respond to mails like this during your work I can write or react to mails like this only in my spare time) a certain time gap came up, so I could not react to your mail directly. I tried to reserve this product by adding it to my shopping cart (for the cheaper price), but since I had to leave for my normal business I could not conclude this purchase. When I came back after a very hard day and tried to conclude this purchase, I saw the higher price.

Between the decision 'It s something I could use, but I'm not sure, if it works for my needs' and I decided to ask you for that and I got a response that it will (most likely) work for my needs had been less than 48 hours until I decided to purchase.

So: Why a customer doesn't get the best price for a product when between the first action about this item the price changes and between first action and purchase are less than 48 hours?

The forum team doesn't have any control over prices, sales, or accounts so there's nothing we could do to help here.

• And who is in charge for this?

• Sales Support https://www.daz3d.com/help/help-contact-us , though bear in mind that many sales run for a day or less.