Have not seen this elsewhere. So I will ask here.

I installed the install manager on my computer aiming my content collection to a single empty drive.  I also installed Daz studio, aiming its content to the same drive.  All was great.  I let a great deal of files on install manager and would install through Daz Studio.  I finally broke down and looked at all the files that install manager had waiting to be installed.  When I hit install it, did so but put them separate on my drive.  Is there a way to get Daz Studio and Install manager to aim at the same files so that there are not two of every file on my drive.

Comments

• Connect and DIM won't be exact duplicates even if they use the same destination folder. You can use the Download Filters in DIM (button on the Ready To Download tab) and uncheck Connect Installed to exclude content installed within DS from the list of downloads. You can also, if you installed the dfault filters for DIM, click the magnifier icon next to the filter box>Filter By tag>Connect Installed and use that to find and remove double installations. If DS is not seeing the DIM installs, and forcing you to do a Connect install instead, then that suggests either a apthing issue or a problem with the communicatio between DIM and/or DS and the database.