Congrats Alberto for the Commercial release of Fluidos!

https://www.daz3d.com/fluidos-for-daz-studio

and thank you so much for making one for Carrara !

Comments

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,898

yes hope it is successful

I should use it more myself, the Carrara one

(well admittedly have done a fair few sims but not rendered many)

• VyusurVyusur Posts: 2,235

Congrats on new release!

• AlbertoAlberto Posts: 1,382
    head wax said:

https://www.daz3d.com/fluidos-for-daz-studio

and thank you so much for making one for Carrara !

th3Digit said:

yes hope it is successful

I should use it more myself, the Carrara one

(well admittedly have done a fair few sims but not rendered many)

Vyusur said:

Congrats on new release!

Thank you! smiley

• Bunyip02Bunyip02 Posts: 7,777

Congratulations, hope it does very well !!!

• DiomedeDiomede Posts: 15,085

Congratulations.  Excellent plugin that can fill a big gap.  Good luck with the Studio release and thanks for the Carrara version.

• PaintboxPaintbox Posts: 1,633

Bought it as well, not just so I can use it, which I will, but also to support the development of these kind of plug-ins that add to the base program.

• UnifiedBrainUnifiedBrain Posts: 3,588

Hey Alberto, congratulations on becoming a Daz PA!  Very exciting.  Hope you pursue the PhilW/TangoAlpha PA model.  Best of both worlds.

• SickleYieldSickleYield Posts: 7,629
    May I include a Fluidos scene with a product? My current project includes a fluid static but it would be awesome to set up "live" fluids for people.

SY, include a "fluid static"?

Know what you meant, but still gave me a good chuckle.

May I include a Fluidos scene with a product? My current project includes a fluid static but it would be awesome to set up "live" fluids for people.

Of course!

Bunyip02 said:

Congratulations, hope it does very well !!!

Diomede said:

Congratulations.  Excellent plugin that can fill a big gap.  Good luck with the Studio release and thanks for the Carrara version.

Thank you!

Paintbox said:

Bought it as well, not just so I can use it, which I will, but also to support the development of these kind of plug-ins that add to the base program.

Thank you. The support lets me more time to work in development.

Hey Alberto, congratulations on becoming a Daz PA!  Very exciting.  Hope you pursue the PhilW/TangoAlpha PA model.  Best of both worlds.

Thank you!, That's the intention, I'm following their steps.

• KooreoKooreo Posts: 45

I am interested in this but would it be possible to see it action. Like a video for it. From the preview images, it looks like it works similar to blenders fluid sim. Would be great if someone could make a video for better comparison.

Than you and have a great day.

• UnifiedBrainUnifiedBrain Posts: 3,588

Kooreo, this thread has videos, and may give you a better idea of how it works.

His youtube channel has a Studio version section

I'm still in awe of the footprints in snow video

• rayglendenningrayglendenning Posts: 136
    edited August 2018
    Kooreo said:

I am interested in this but would it be possible to see it action. Like a video for it. From the preview images, it looks like it works similar to blenders fluid sim. Would be great if someone could make a video for better comparison.

Contrats on the release!

For those interested, some history of fluid sims https://www.fxguide.com/featured/the-science-of-fluid-sims/ and an implementation http://rlguy.com/gridfluidsim/

Post edited by rayglendenning on
  • Persona Non GrataPersona Non Grata Posts: 1,365
    edited March 2021

Post edited by Persona Non Grata on
  • PhilWPhilW Posts: 5,139

Congrats on the launch of Fluidos for DS - it looks like it is selling really well for you - first place on the What's Hot panel. I am so pleased for you that it is doing so well, much deserved.

Kooreo said:

Contrats on the release!

For those interested, some history of fluid sims https://www.fxguide.com/featured/the-science-of-fluid-sims/ and an implementation http://rlguy.com/gridfluidsim/

Thank you!

Selina said:

I wish you every success with the Studio Plugin - You're a star !

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Le deseo mucho éxito con el plugin para Daz Studio. ¡Es una estrella!

Thanks, Selina.

¡Muchas gracias!

PhilW said:

Congrats on the launch of Fluidos for DS - it looks like it is selling really well for you - first place on the What's Hot panel. I am so pleased for you that it is doing so well, much deserved.

Thank you, Phil!

I didn't notice the What's hot position until you said me! surprise

• GreymomGreymom Posts: 1,104

This is awesome - more functionality for DS!  I snapped this up as soon as  I saw it.  Woohoo!

• I snapped this up, too, when I saw it. I haven't had a chance to play with it yet. I'm a little confused though. Is there a separate Carrara version or does the DS version work in Carrara? I hadn't seen anything about it working in Carrara until I saw PhilW's video. 

• I snapped this up, too, when I saw it. I haven't had a chance to play with it yet. I'm a little confused though. Is there a separate Carrara version or does the DS version work in Carrara? I hadn't seen anything about it working in Carrara until I saw PhilW's video. 

yes we had it first yes

Alberto kindly made us a free plugin and it is awesome 

• th3Digit said:

I snapped this up, too, when I saw it. I haven't had a chance to play with it yet. I'm a little confused though. Is there a separate Carrara version or does the DS version work in Carrara? I hadn't seen anything about it working in Carrara until I saw PhilW's video. 

yes we had it first yes

Alberto kindly made us a free plugin and it is awesome 

Wow! That was super nice. So, I went looking after reading this and found the thread with the link. Thanks for letting me know. :)

• wscottartwscottart Posts: 431
    edited September 2019

Is it possible to run this on both daz studio 4.11 and Daz4.1 beta2, if allowed.  If so how can I install it since it says you must use the install manager? The beta just seems to run so much faster and smoother on my machine than the current 4.11 public build.

Post edited by wscottart on
    wscottart said:

Is it possible to run this on both daz studio 4.11 and Daz4.1 beta2, if allowed.  If so how can I install it since it says you must use the install manager? The beta just seems to run so much faster and smoother on my machine than the current 4.11 public build.

Yes, it is possible.

Copy the abFluidos.dll file from the plugins folder of Daz Studio to the corresponding one in the beta. And copy the fluidsim.dll file from the libs folder of Daz Studio to the corresponding one in the beta.