(Released) - East Asian Men for Genesis 8 Male (Commercial)

Virtual_WorldVirtual_World Posts: 1,078
edited September 2018 in Daz PA Commercial Products

Edit to inform that this product is available now at the store https://www.daz3d.com/east-asian-men-for-genesis-8-male

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Giving the final touches to a new product that is going to include a Skin set and multiple East Asian morphs for 3D male characters of different ages.  Custom morphs blended with DAZ morphs.  

Sample of one of the teens included:

Web-Teen Fujio.jpg
800 x 1040 - 669K
Post edited by Virtual_World on

Comments

• Virtual_WorldVirtual_World Posts: 1,078
    edited September 2018

Sample of some of the Young Adults morphs included:

Edit: Replaced one of the original images.

Web_HARO.jpg
    800 x 1040 - 602K
    Web_Junsu.jpg
    800 x 1040 - 516K
    edited September 2018

Sample of some of the Adult morphs included:

Edited to replace one of the original images in order to show you the Alternate skin (darker) color.

Web Fujio.jpg
    800 x 1040 - 471K
    EAM_Fujio.jpg
    800 x 1040 - 573K
    edited August 2018

Sample of some of the Body types included:

Web sumo body.jpg
    800 x 1040 - 634K
    Web jun2.jpg
    800 x 1040 - 809K
  • SorelSorel Posts: 1,390
    Oh my god thank you for making this.
  • nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 17,926

wow, good job

Thank you!  I have been working on this product for a long time and it is almost finished.

• LlynaraLlynara Posts: 4,770

It really looks fantastic!

• ALLIEKATBLUEALLIEKATBLUE Posts: 2,959
    Very interesting
  • RainRain Posts: 335

Thank you!  I have been working on this product for a long time and it is almost finished.

I really like these.  Can’t wait to see them in the store.

• FenixPhoenixFenixPhoenix Posts: 3,016
    They look great!

Thank you all! Glad you like them! 

• Fantastic! 

• 3Diva3Diva Posts: 11,287

I'm really looking forward to this! :)

• ErdehelErdehel Posts: 386

I'll get this as soon it is released laugh

• Awesome work and very much looking forward to these guys!
    edited August 2018

Thank you very much for your comments, I appreciate them very much!

I included 24 heads and 10 body types in this product. I didn't identify the heads with their intended ethnicity because I found that men from different regions of the same country have different features, sometimes they share features with people from a neighbor country.  The names were not either assigned with the intention of identify the ethnicity.

I did some research in the Internet about the physical features that identify men from different east asian countries.  I think that none of the information that I found was based on formal scientific research; but I found it useful.  If you are interested to see the sources that I use to get information about the average features, here there are some links (comments posted by members of some of those sites are very interesting too) 

https://www.quora.com/Whats-the-difference-between-the-facial-features-of-Chinese-Japanese-and-Korean-people
    https://pmsol3.wordpress.com/2009/10/10/world-of-facial-averages-east-southeast-asia-pacific-islander/

The following link is a very funny video.  Three young Asians come up with principles and rules to distinguish three ethnicities (chinese, korean and japanese), then they were tested on photos of actual people and they get it wrong most of the time.  

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,553

Great idea and great looking promos. If you ever do a female version, I'll be first in line.

• Thadeus72Thadeus72 Posts: 408

great great !

thanks a lot!

• KharmaKharma Posts: 3,214

This is a fantastic product!  Love that it covers various ages and will be looking forward to its release.  Your products are always amazing, the first one I purchased  was Children of the World...love it!  

• Very nice work!

Thank you so much for including skin- we are sadly lacking in skins for the guys.

• luci45luci45 Posts: 2,654
    edited August 2018

Great idea and great looking promos. If you ever do a female version, I'll be first in line.

These are really good Asian Female morphs: Asia Dials n' Smiles for Genesis 8 Female(s) by Dogz.

Virtual_World, these look great! I have your Russian Women for G3F and love them! I enjoyed the video. (I guessed about as well as they did.)

Post edited by luci45 on

@FSMCDesigns I can't promise; but there is a possibility

@hadeus72 Thank you Thadeus, you are always so nice!

@Kharma Thanks! Glad to hear that you liked it and thanks for you support acquiring my product Children of the World!

@Summerhorse It comes with two skin tones, Bald and Painted hair options, No Brows and Painted Brows.  The skin also looks great on non-asian characters.

@luci45 The product by Dogz looks great! Glad you liked my Russian characters, thank you for your support acquiring them!  

• Joining the line of people waiting for this to be released. A complete Asian character kit in one product....absolutely stunning work, and promos.

smiley

• xyer0xyer0 Posts: 5,677

This is wonderful-looking! It may be to late to request this, but can you include a version of the face with wider lip pigmentation?

• LintonLinton Posts: 541

Will hit the cart so fast there will be scorch marks on the floor. Thank you so much for making this! An Asian male has long been missing from this generation, and hopefully this will fill the void for a while! 

Impressed with the detail and eyebrows, and the moouth and eyes are spectacular!

• LintonLinton Posts: 541

Is it too late to put in a request that the moles be movable/morphable? That way if you have a twin, or want to use the character with morph modification, you can move it to another spot on the face/neck etc? Or at the least, able to be hidden? Not sure if that is possible?

• RAMWolffRAMWolff Posts: 10,146

Tosca, you never disappoint honey.  WOW!! heart

Thanks so much for your kind comments about my new and previous products!!!!  Love when I see them in your renders and to know that you liked them.

I received feedback from my family and friends and adjusted a little bit face features of some of the characters, they were minor changes.  As a result I think that I need to replace one or two of the preview images to show you the most recent version. 

The product is finished now and I am rendering the final promotional images.  I have to determine how much time is going to take me to add your requests. May be I can add a LIE preset to hide the mole from the jaw; but @xyer0 I am not sure what do you mean by "wider lip pigmentation" (a picture or a link to an image will be great)

@RAMWolff blush

• xyer0xyer0 Posts: 5,677

Thanks so much for your kind comments about my new and previous products!!!!  Love when I see them in your renders and to know that you liked them.

I received feedback from my family and friends and adjusted a little bit face features of some of the characters, they were minor changes.  As a result I think that I need to replace one or two of the preview images to show you the most recent version. 

The product is finished now and I am rendering the final promotional images.  I have to determine how much time is going to take me to add your requests. May be I can add a LIE preset to hide the mole from the jaw; but @xyer0 I am not sure what do you mean by "wider lip pigmentation" (a picture or a link to an image will be great)

@RAMWolff blush

Nevermind. The third promo character led me to believe that the lips were narrower than the lip slit, but I see that this is not the case with any of the other promos; so, it must just be that character morph. I look forward to this product and your new renders.

edited August 2018

@Linton Wish granted!  I removed the mole from all of the base textures and added it as a LIE overlay preset.

@xyer0 I adjusted the lips texture and morph a little bit.  

Hope you like the changes made.  The only thing is that I have to re-render the promos and that might delay a little the submission.

heart