(Released) - East Asian Men for Genesis 8 Male (Commercial)

Comments

• LintonLinton Posts: 541

@Virtual_World Thanks so much for making that possible! Makes his skin ever more adaptable! Really appreciate you doing this, can't wait to purchase it!

• This will be instabuy for me.

I would -LOVE- to see some eyeliner and lip stain options. Korean and Japanese men do wear makeup, particularly the actors and musicians, but average men do, too.

• This will be instabuy for me.

I would -LOVE- to see some eyeliner and lip stain options. Korean and Japanese men do wear makeup, particularly the actors and musicians, but average men do, too.

Thank you for your support Bamboozler!!!!  So sorry I can't add it now because I already tested everything and I am working on the final promo images; but may be I can include your request in my next Asian themed product. wink

•  

Thank you for your support Bamboozler!!!!  So sorry I can't add it now because I already tested everything and I am working on the final promo images; but may be I can include your request in my next Asian themed product. wink

I understand! You can't tweak something forever, sometimes you just have to go ahead and get it out there. I will buy this and the next one, too. :)

•  

I understand! You can't tweak something forever, sometimes you just have to go ahead and get it out there. I will buy this and the next one, too. :)

heartheartheart

• maraichmaraich Posts: 491

Finally! I have been waiting for something like this. Looking forward to its release.

• maraich said:

Finally! I have been waiting for something like this. Looking forward to its release.

Thank you!!!!

• Sample of some of the Adult morphs included:

Edited to replace one of the original images in order to show you the Alternate skin (darker) color.

I like the adult morphs.  Very handsome guys.

•  

I like the adult morphs.  Very handsome guys.

Glad you liked them! Thanks for your comment!  

Sample of some of the Young Adults morphs included:

Edit: Replaced one of the original images.

May I ask what glasses and hair are used in this promo? My wallet is ready! Checking daily for the release!

Great! Thank you so much!

•  

This guy reminds me a little to my favorite chinese actor: Chow Yun-Fat.

• @Linton I think that I attached the link for a wrong hair.  The correct one is this https://www.daz3d.com/fashion-bob-for-genesis-3-8-female-s

@RCTSpanky I did a search and found a couple of images where I can see some resemblance. Because it comes with 24 heads and 10 bodies, it is fun to mix heads and bodies to get the resemblance to a familiar person. You can also change the appearance radically by adding or reducing the weight of the body, or by changing the hair style.

• maikdeckermaikdecker Posts: 2,750

Looks like an utterly amazing product to me and I would love to be able to buy it - but considering the amount of content it offers I expect the price to be way out of what I can afford. Guess I'll have to wait for the G9 release, when all the G8 stuff will end up in high % reduction sales sooner or later devil

• Virtual_WorldVirtual_World Posts: 1,078
    edited September 2018

Looks like an utterly amazing product to me and I would love to be able to buy it - but considering the amount of content it offers I expect the price to be way out of what I can afford. Guess I'll have to wait for the G9 release, when all the G8 stuff will end up in high % reduction sales sooner or later devil

Thanks for your comment, glad that you liked it,  If DAZ releases it during the current sale you can adquire it for around $17.97 (40% off) or $14.97 (50% off) depending on the number of items that you purchase at the same time.  I understand that this only applies the first two days after its release (you should see the terms and conditions of the current sale to be sure) .  The regular intro price should be around $20.97 (30% off).  The product already passed QA; but I don't know how many products are in queue before mine awaiting to be released.

Post edited by Virtual_World on
  • The product already passed QA; but I don't know how many products are in queue before mine awaiting to be released.

Not many, I hope! I really can't wait to h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶a̶l̶l̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶s̶e̶ ̶A̶s̶i̶a̶n̶ ̶m̶e̶n̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶p̶l̶a̶y̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ .add these figures to my library.

• Looks like an utterly amazing product to me and I would love to be able to buy it - but considering the amount of content it offers I expect the price to be way out of what I can afford. Guess I'll have to wait for the G9 release, when all the G8 stuff will end up in high % reduction sales sooner or later devil

Thanks for your comment, glad that you liked it,  If DAZ releases it during the current sale you can adquire it for around $17.97 (40% off) or $14.97 (50% off) depending on the number of items that you purchase at the same time.  I understand that this only applies the first two days after its release (you should see the terms and conditions of the current sale to be sure) .  The regular intro price should be around $20.97 (30% off).  The product already passed QA; but I don't know how many products are in queue before mine awaiting to be released.

Wow! These morphs are phantastic. Several realistic asian males, a sumo morph and textures included? And all this for less than a Lee 8 base figure would cost? That's an insta buy for me.

• xyer0xyer0 Posts: 5,700

24 heads?!!! My goodness, woman, your family must miss you a lot.

• xyer0 said:

24 heads?!!! My goodness, woman, your family must miss you a lot.

LOL... I worked for more than a month creating this product. I painted the skin from scratch.  No merchant resources were used except a set of commercial licensed photos of two asian models acquired from 3d.sk.

@Ki-Jen and @Bamboozler  Thanks!

• Hi, I am happy to inform that my product was released to the store and it is available now at https://www.daz3d.com/east-asian-men-for-genesis-8-male

Hi, I am happy to inform that my product was released to the store and it is available now at https://www.daz3d.com/east-asian-men-for-genesis-8-male

Already in the cart, purchased, and presently downloading! Thank you so much for your work on this product, looking forward to testing it out!

Regards

Linton

• Linton said:

Hi, I am happy to inform that my product was released to the store and it is available now at https://www.daz3d.com/east-asian-men-for-genesis-8-male

Already in the cart, purchased, and presently downloading! Thank you so much for your work on this product, looking forward to testing it out!

Regards

Linton

Thanks for your support!  Happy rendering time!

No, thank you. Seriously, you have filled a massive gap in the current generation for Asian faces. While a few others PAs have added some (already purchased and been rendering with them), you have added 24 new possibilities to our gene(sis8) pool. Greatly appreciated!

edited September 2018

To all of you that adquired the product, Feel free to post your (PG) renders here if you wish.  I love to see what you create.

Here there is a render that I created mixing 3 heads:  Fujio 74%, Chen 41% and Junsu 36%

Handsome_800x1040.jpg
    800 x 1040 - 692K
    edited September 2018

Inspired by a render posted in the DAZ gallery by James47, in this render I mixed my products East Asian Men with Good Guys.  Skin is from Good Guys.  Body morph from Good Guys.  Head morphs: (EAM) Shang 70%, Takahiro 74.6% (GG) Bert for Floyd 37%, Leopold for Floyd 18%

OldMan.jpg
    800 x 1040 - 769K
  • LinwellyLinwelly Posts: 5,797

wait you made the skin from skretch? *bows in respect* awesome work! 

• RAMWolffRAMWolff Posts: 10,146

Instant buy for me hon.  Thanks for more Toska goodness!  XO

• @Linwelly Thank you!!!  When I started to create characters, I typically used merchant resources as a base and modified them to make my own version; but it have been a long time since I started to create my own textures from zero.  I am using Photoshop and Mudbox for 3D painting, I think that Mudbox is an excellent program considering the price. 

@RAMWolff  Thank you very much for your support!  You are always so kind!

• ArtiniArtini Posts: 8,869

Wow, they are just excellent. There was an instant purchase for me.