Looking for some sort of automation tools for Daz Studio

videoninja719videoninja719 Posts: 343
edited August 2018 in The Commons

Hi. I would like to know some of your thoughts on automation in Daz studio is it achievable? Things like auto pose, auto character generator, auto lighting and finally auto setup scene generator. All randomly computer generated, by using already purchased products poses etc...

Or maybe mix and go stuff that can randomly generate things mentioned above for exploring the possibilites....

I have some mental pictures of some scene and can arrange them manually. Just thought it would be fun if it computer-assisted has random presets  to give us some possibilites we havent thought or some ideas, and then elaborate and manually alter from there.

Post edited by videoninja719 on

Comments

• You could probably do this with Scene Builder, included with DS, or failing that directly with scripts.

• dreamfarmerdreamfarmer Posts: 2,128

How does Scene Builder work? I vaguely remember it from my tutorial days but that’s it. 

• You could probably do this with Scene Builder, included with DS, or failing that directly with scripts.

How does Scene Builder work? I vaguely remember it from my tutorial days but that’s it. 

awesome thanks guys. will look into this scene builder