Opening credits. Is this too hazy?

Sentinel-3Sentinel-3 Posts: 52
edited December 1969 in Art Studio

This scene is sharp, but I added the gleam to it to create rays off of the metallic letters.But I think it makes it too soft.

Second, I want the first voice credit to show at about 41 seconds, when the title is in view, and the rest of the main actors, and then when it goes black I want to fill it is with stylized cartoon action showing androids toiling and warring for us. The credits will last as long as the music, and will end with a one-paragraph intro.

Too much?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kb96oabr0cg

Comments

• The DigiVaultThe DigiVault Posts: 438
    edited December 1969

Awesome! I like the gleams. Excellent animation on that droid. How did you do that?

• FirstBastionFirstBastion Posts: 7,330
    edited December 1969

Great piece of music, it really sets the tone for the visuals, and I agree the search animations work very well with the panning camera. The whole thing has great production value. What did you render with?
    Looking forward to see what comes next.

• Steve KSteve K Posts: 3,191
    edited December 1969

Looks good to me, no problems. Nice music, is it royalty free? I have a LOT of royalty free music, most from Digital Juice, and it sounds familiar ... I may have it but its tough to search on "sounds like ..."

:P

• DeanpwDeanpw Posts: 258
    edited December 1969

Looks really nice! I don't think it would be too much as everything blends really well! I wouldn't worry too much about the length of the opening credits either as the quality of your work is really good! Keep going!