Big Grey Guys [commercial]

RawArtRawArt Posts: 5,753
edited August 2018 in The Commons

The Big Grey

https://www.daz3d.com/big-grey-for-genesis-8-male

There have been many species of Grey Aliens to visit our world, each with different agendas. Here we have a couple of the taller versions of the Greys, The overseers and diplomats of the species. These are the guys who work with the hidden governments to lead humans into an uncertain future. Are they here to help?...or harvest?

The set comes complete with custom crafted High Definition Morphs, and Highly detailed Textures for the utmost realism.

• Product Includes
    • One Big Grey Character Preset
    • Two Big Grey Full Body HD Morphs
    • Two Big Grey Shaping Presets
    • Two Big Grey Full Body Material Presets
    • Seven Eye Material Presets
    • Glowing Finger Presets
    • Includes both Iray and 3Delight Material Presets

00_BigGrey_Main.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 542K
01_BigGrey_POP.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 594K
07_BigGrey_POP.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 497K
Post edited by RawArt on

Comments

• jedijuddjedijudd Posts: 606

Looks great as always, kind of hope you still do something for Zelara 8 though

• RawArtRawArt Posts: 5,753
    jedijudd said:

Looks great as always, kind of hope you still do something for Zelara 8 though

Thanx....oddly enough she didnt really inspire me. Maybe if there were a male version I could have some ideas, but the female just didnt tweak anything...sorry

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,703

Big Grey Guys are cool, but I would like to see Big Grey Gals, but I think the HyGreys are perfect for what I need right now since there is a bundle with both male and female.

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,703

Oops forgot to ask does this include a non-HD version?  HD stuff is great but I am not sure if I want to do a several hour render just to make sure something is right in a WIP.

• RawArtRawArt Posts: 5,753

Oops forgot to ask does this include a non-HD version?  HD stuff is great but I am not sure if I want to do a several hour render just to make sure something is right in a WIP.

The way D/S works there is no need for a non-HD version, all you simply have to do is dial down your mesh resolution in d/s