BYOF not working

mcorrmcorr Posts: 1,029

It's not discounting anything in my chart .... just the original indicated price, which doesn't change regardless of how many items are in the cart.

Comments

• I was about to ask the same question. I'm not getting any kind of discount. 

Jason

• Hurdy3DHurdy3D Posts: 1,038

#metoo

• mcorrmcorr Posts: 1,029

DAZ can't get this discount thing right .... there must be some voodoo that they can't control involved in getting this right .... maybe if we do some incantations, or sacrifice a rabbit?? J U S T kidding .... no heart attacks please ..... just joking ..... we know it's hard to program this right.

• MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,170

Posted in the "Always another sale" thread: try putting in coupon code CCT-FOURTH

• Just submitted a support request. Hopefully, they'll get it fixed soon.

Jason

• CCT-FOURTH Worked for me. 

Thanks!

J

Maybe there's also a time limit that hasn't been announced? Is there one, or not?

• Yeah, I reproted that it wasn't working and was asked if I'd entered the code - they are working on that now.

wow .... awesome discounts .... with the key that opens the magic kingdom!

• The code doesn't work for me either.

• IvyIvy Posts: 7,158

Worked great for me. I just clean out half my wishlist..lol

• CCT-FOURTH is not working for me either. i guess they don't want my money.

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,617

...well the time of the post is 23:06 Pacific time so that means it's 00:06 "Daz Time" as they are one hour a head and a "new day" there so most likely the sale probably ended.

Yep tried it here in Portland OR (23:25 which is 00:25 MDT) and coupon didn't work.

• Noah LGPNoah LGP Posts: 2,559
    edited August 2018

Well I saved my money this time.

Post edited by Noah LGP on