Toon Girl

She is super cute Joequick does it again with an amazing morph

Comments

• EJWorksEJWorks Posts: 483

Yes, can't wait to get her installed and do some pictures with her and toon boy. ^_^

• Oso3DOso3D Posts: 14,888

I love how well she mixes with other stuff!

Toon Xeno.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 141K
  • Peter WadePeter Wade Posts: 1,603

This looks very good but it says in the description it works well with the Genesis 8 Female Evolution morphs package. I've searched for this but I can't find it. Does anyone know what this is?

• JoeQuickJoeQuick Posts: 1,698
    Sorry, it means these: https://www.daz3d.com/genesis-8-female-body-morphs A few genesises ago they called that kind of package the evolution morphs.
  • Peter WadePeter Wade Posts: 1,603
    JoeQuick said:
    Sorry, it means these: https://www.daz3d.com/genesis-8-female-body-morphs A few genesises ago they called that kind of package the evolution morphs.

Thank you for that clarification. I have got those, and she'll go really well with the Toon Boy that I've already bought. Definitly a must buy.

• JoeQuickJoeQuick Posts: 1,698
    Oso3D said:

I love how well she mixes with other stuff!

Yeah, I used a dweller/toon boy hybrid in some of the promos.

• 3dOutlaw3dOutlaw Posts: 2,470

Nice work Joe, she looks good!  A first render/test.  As close as I could get to anime-izing her nose!  smiley

• EJWorksEJWorks Posts: 483

Salem for Aiko 8 100% and Toon Girl 35% (I think, it may be 40%), I also played with FSL Mix and Match Shapes for Sakura 8. She reminds me of the Bratz dolls that were popular in the late 90's early 2000's.

Toon girl and boy are very fun to blend for different styles. My only dissapoint is that I was hoping to be able to play with the head and eye shapes more to create anime style chibi. If anyone has tips please let me know! I'm going to keep playing with it and I am happy with the product.

Toon girl 01.jpg
    1371 x 878 - 240K
  • ArtiniArtini Posts: 8,833

JoeQuick made it again, so adorable and well done. That was an instant purchase for me.

• Worlds_EdgeWorlds_Edge Posts: 2,145

Toon girl is really fun!  I mixed in a tiny bit of other figures, and played around with post work.  

• ArtiniArtini Posts: 8,833

Looks excellent, Worlds_Edge.

• Mr BowenMr Bowen Posts: 396

I was hoping there would be separate head and body morphs options. Even separate eye morphs would have been nice.

• IchibanIchiban Posts: 113

Are you still going forward with the Mom & Dad versions?