Visible in render?

Hi!

I just bought the Michael 4 skeleton. But when rendering the controls ae visible. Even though I made the option "Visible in render" off. How do I prevent the controls to render? I have the latest 4.10.

Thanx!

Daniel

Comments

• Sven DullahSven Dullah Posts: 7,621

I don't own that product so not sure, but check in the surface tab if they have their own mats, then you could make them invisible.

• Have you used AutoFit to convert the skeelton to another figure?

• ViallyVially Posts: 343

Go to the Surfaces tab and turn the visability of the helpers off. they come in as thier own Texture Zone.

Had the exact same issue with V4 Skeleton in G8F

• Vially said:

Go to the Surfaces tab and turn the visability of the helpers off. they come in as thier own Texture Zone.

Seems like they removed that option:

Skärmklipp.PNG
    1598 x 1200 - 663K
  • I´ll try the Autofit as well.

• Vially said:

Seems like they removed that option:

In your screenshot, set Oapcity in the Surfaces pane to 0.

I´ll try the Autofit as well.

If you haven't AutoFitted the skeleton to another figure than you should be able to select and hide the helpers - they are the boens named for the usual; body parts, the bone-bones have the technical names

edited August 2018

From the screenshot I can see you do not have teh surfaces window open or "docked" as a tab.

Go to: Window> Pane (tabs) and select Surfaces (color)

Whithin this window (tab if you dock it) you will find the parameter we are talking about.

Screenshot attached has both paths highlighted. Set the opacity to 0 and the helpers are gone, they are still within the model, but no longer visible to DS.

P.S. My V4 Skeleton has been converted to fit G8F, so it still works if "fitted" to another character.

Skeleton.png
    1102 x 744 - 272K
    Post edited by Vially on

And whoops again, I'm used to looking on the left side for the surfaces, I see you actually have it open and docked to the right.

Have circled where you need to modify, red for the singular setting, Yellow for where the parameter is on your screen.

9307d2d2bc4de2b1c36b197d94488b.png
    1598 x 1200 - 638K
  • Woooohoooo!!!!! It works now :-D Thankyou so much everyone who´s been kind to spend their time helping me. Awesome!!!!