Multiple Node Select not working in Keymate

Hi, does anyone else have this issue with being unable to select multiple nodes in Keymate?

I know it is or was possible as I've seen it in the tutorials.  Presenter said use control key to select multiple nodes which is what I would have thought.

Unable to select more than one node in the Keymate tab.  If I select multiple nodes in the scene tab only the last one is selected in Keymate.

Rather frustrating for what I am trying to do which is set keyframes or a bunch of nodes with no common parent.....

Also while I am here, Keymate seems to hear and create a keyframe for changes to transformations but not pose controls?  Should I not be using pose controls when working with Keymate?

Any help appreciated.

Comments

• PJ3DPJ3D Posts: 33
    edited August 2018

Worked it out 30 seconds after posting the query.  

I was trying to select multiple objects which is not possible, only multiple nodes.

Still keen to hear if it is normal practice to use pose controls when working with keymate?  Changes to poses seem to be picked up in the timeline tabe but not keymate?

Post edited by PJ3D on
  • Sven DullahSven Dullah Posts: 7,621
    edited August 2018
    PJ3D said:

Worked it out 30 seconds after posting the query.  

I was trying to select multiple objects which is not possible, only multiple nodes.

Still keen to hear if it is normal practice to use pose controls when working with keymate?  Changes to poses seem to be picked up in the timeline tabe but not keymate?

In the keymate tab there is an option to select which kind of keyframes are displayed. The default is TR (translations&rotations), switch to TRSV, then you will see all keyframes (pose controls and morphs) when you expand the value of a node.

Post edited by Sven Dullah on
  • PJ3DPJ3D Posts: 33

Thanks Sven! Also I was looking at the nodes affected by by the pose but I now see (with TRSV set) that the pose controls are separately listed under the values branch at the top level of the figure...