(Released!) SparTechOps for Genesis 8 Figures [Commercial]

DarkEdgeDesignDarkEdgeDesign Posts: 488
edited August 2018 in Daz PA Commercial Products

https://www.daz3d.com/spartechops-for-genesis-8-females

SparTechOps for Genesis 8 is about to be released! This armor has been custom designed to automatically adapt to each of the following figures:

• Aiko 8
  • Alexandra 8
  • Charlotte 8
  • Edie 8
  • Teen Josie 8
  • Monique 8
  • Olympia 8
  • Victoria 8

It comes equipped with new props: military helmet, military goggles, military night-vision, ammo bag, ammo belt, holster, rifle, long gun, a new set of textures, poses and a whole bunch of morphs!

Post edited by DarkEdgeDesign on

Comments

• SigurdSigurd Posts: 1,084

You had me at 'rifle'. Your stuff never disappoints!

• jedijuddjedijudd Posts: 606

I really liked the G3 version this one looks great to

• BruganBrugan Posts: 365

I love these armors but any chance of a MC or other spartan style inspired helmet?

• Thanks I hope you all enjoy the goodness!

Brugan you never know what I might release! wink

• BruganBrugan Posts: 365

FYI it was an instabuy when I got online this morning :)

I'll post tome kitbash renders later :D

Also a male version would be AWESOME!!!

We haven't had a really spartan like male armor since https://www.daz3d.com/major-cache-for-michael-4 and it's a PITA to use on G3/G8.

Just a thought :)

• dragotxdragotx Posts: 1,134
    edited August 2018
    The timing on this releae was perfect, the night before I first saw it I came up with a scene idea I was going to have to kitbash to get exactly the gear hanging off the back you added to this version of it. I love the G3 version, the additions to this one are excellent. Ihad to get it as soon as I saw it. The only question I have is is there a way to remove the name plate from the back of the helmet?
    Post edited by dragotx on
  • DarkEdgeDesignDarkEdgeDesign Posts: 488
    edited August 2018

Thanks Dragotx. I created a material set to remove the graffiti from the front of the helmet but not the back. If you have photoshop you can grab the helmet textures and remove it easily enough though. It's tough to cover every possibility sometimes, sorry!! crying

• dragotxdragotx Posts: 1,134

Thanks Dragotx. I created a material set to remove the graffiti from the front of the helmet but not the back. If you have photoshop you can grab the helmet textures and remove it easily enough though. It's tough to cover every possibility sometimes, sorry!! crying

Hey, no worries, it's a fantastic set, and I have no problem at all using Photoshop to clear something so minor. I doubt it'll even show in most of the scenes I use it, I'm just working on one specific one right now that it winds up directly in the center of the image. I absolutely love this set!
  • Thanks I appreciate it! I try to make my sets as realistic as possible and during my research i noted that typically the military has the persons name on the helmet, prolly as another way to identify. smiley

• Thank you for this! I've had my eye on the older versions of this beautiful set, but I'm fairly new and mostly work with Genesis 8. Granted I use a lot of gen 3 stuff on my newer characters, but for some reason I've not picked up the other versions of this yet. Not necessarily sure I'm glad I haven't, that's not true, but when I saw this with all the great stuff that came out with Zelara it went right into my cart. It was tough picking what I got with her pro bundle, but this one was a no brainer. Excellent work, as usual from you, thank you! Here's Lady Stardust (another one of the new releases I fell in love with) an excellent complement to your great armor set! Love the rifles as well, they're great!

• DarkEdgeDesignDarkEdgeDesign Posts: 488
    edited August 2018

hahaha...thas a great render! laugh luv how you incorporated the blue lights