Genesis 3 or 8 Pulled back hair style

Hi Guys, 

I love to see more pulled back hair styles for Genesis 3 and 8. 
Either will a pony tail or bun style. 

This is what I mean.

Thanks
Winton

20-times-celebrities-wore-the-hell-out-of-a-slicked-back-ponytail-2659356.640x0c[1].jpg
640 x 960 - 70K
c61d21902aa5255373a424c069cafee4.jpg
485 x 609 - 32K
177621168-1024x1024.jpg
1024 x 1024 - 252K
bd6a8ebbcdead9452dfcae417ee8a756.jpg
750 x 562 - 37K

Comments

• MattymanxMattymanx Posts: 6,879

OOT has plenty of such styles - https://www.daz3d.com/outoftouch

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,563
    Mattymanx said:

OOT has plenty of such styles - https://www.daz3d.com/outoftouch

Not really Matty. OOT has a few that are close, but none of them are pulled back and as tight as the images. I even looked thru the OOT rendo store and the closest I could find was the old V4 Nicole hair, which I have, but I never liked the slope of the hair when I used it. Ali at Rendo had a great one for V4, but sadly it isn't available any longer.  I'd like a quality tighly pulled back hair myself

• Try Out Of Touches Zola Hair.  Has both a bun and pony tail option and you can turn off the flyaway side and neck hair making a tight hairdo.

Zola test.jpg
    1080 x 1404 - 339K
  • wintoonswintoons Posts: 371

Try Out Of Touches Zola Hair.  Has both a bun and pony tail option and you can turn off the flyaway side and neck hair making a tight hairdo.

Thanks BillyBen! Yeah, it will work. But it would great if someone (even OutofTouch) could make a proper pulled back hair style as the ones of uploaded. 
    Giving it that real stretched and shiny and also wet look presentation. 

• Victor_BVictor_B Posts: 391

Not really Matty. OOT has a few that are close, but none of them are pulled back and as tight as the images. . I even looked thru the OOT rendo store and the closest I could find was the old V4 Nicole hair...

Not really FSMCDesigns. For the sake of justice, OOT has Topmodel Updo Hair (see style without bangs), that is VERY CLOSE to the photos.

But, as I understand from the first post, wintoons knows OOT's similar hair styles and wants MORE.

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,563
    Victor_B said:

Not really Matty. OOT has a few that are close, but none of them are pulled back and as tight as the images. . I even looked thru the OOT rendo store and the closest I could find was the old V4 Nicole hair...

Not really FSMCDesigns. For the sake of justice, OOT has Topmodel Updo Hair (see style without bangs), that is VERY CLOSE to the photos.

But, as I understand from the first post, wintoons knows OOT's similar hair styles and wants MORE.

I have top model updo and while it is close, it still has that normal ponytail look to me instead of that slicked back tight tail look. Maybe if we took a deformer and move the tail root up a bit it might work better, but I would still love more options.