New Music Video I created using Daz assets

Kode of BlissKode of Bliss Posts: 36
edited August 2018 in Art Studio

I had to render this scene 4 times to get the video to show the differenct lighting. What do you think?

https://youtu.be/14Slik0RuaA

MV for Daz Forum.jpg
3840 x 2160 - 693K
Post edited by Chohole on

Comments

• RGcincyRGcincy Posts: 2,808

The lighting and integration to the music beat is very good, as is the motion of all the floating items! Maybe you could give the head a little back and forth motion along with slight movement to the eyes and mouth to make it look like the man is getting more and more affected by it all. That must have taken some time to setup and render.

• IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548

Great lighting!

• Great lighting!

Thanks

• RGcincy said:

The lighting and integration to the music beat is very good, as is the motion of all the floating items! Maybe you could give the head a little back and forth motion along with slight movement to the eyes and mouth to make it look like the man is getting more and more affected by it all. That must have taken some time to setup and render.

Thanks for the kind words! I thought about having more than one static pose for the music video, the problem occurs that it takes a ton more images to use and the music video program has issues with a lot of bitmaps.