Lost realms for V4 & Cretures wings

OnieOnie Posts: 20
edited December 1969 in New Users

Hi,
as the title, i am lost, i am using V4 morph from genesis 2 female.
I tried scale down her legs,the tail went small, thinking of d former,
i guess it will be deformed.
Auto fitting does not work, it ask what is it, no option as tail :-)
I have the head jewel stayed on the chest cant move
it with parameters.
In between, same problem with auto fitting for the creature wings
no options for~ wings, and the texture for universal back wings and hand wings
not coming out, just white color.
What shall i do?
thanks

Comments

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited August 2013

These Products are Designed for the V4 figure and does not work well for the Genesis V4 morph shape. There is a Creature Creator Bundle for Genesis but I do not think the wings have been done for Genesis yet.

http://www.daz3d.com/genesis-creature-creator-bundle

Post edited by Jaderail on
  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited August 2013

The Lost realms mermaid tail is actually a conforming figure, which V4 wears as she would wear a skirt or dress. In Poser there is a utility pose to turn off V4 legs once the tail is conformed.

This set is quite old

So basically what you would need to do with Genesis is to fit the tail to her, as you would any other item of V4 clothing on Genesis, and then make the legs invisible.

Post edited by Chohole on
  • cecilia.robinsoncecilia.robinson Posts: 2,208
    edited December 1969

Technically, you can turn her legs invisible (this is also useful if you want to save on memory when rendering - for instance, if your figure wears a long skirt, there's no need to show her legs and turning them invisible makes rendering faster). The pose does it for yourself. But there is no mertail for Genesis nor Gen2 at the moment (I strongly feel they should fix this soon!!!). There are Genesis wings, though - how about Epic Wings for Genesis?

• OnieOnie Posts: 20
    edited December 1969

Thank you, unseen legs, and on skirt, didn't try the wings yet. :-) creature wings feather is not bad, the butterfly is white.
    Anyway thanks again, you guys are genius.

merm5.png
    1010 x 869 - 1M
  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Glad you got it working

BTW I do some extra textures for the mermaid, at a very good price. :coolsmirk: http://chohole.ovbi.org/page_10.htm scroll down almost to the bottom of the page.

edited December 1969

Hi Chohole, they are pretty, i will checkout the dresses for the material. :-) thanks again.

edited December 1969

Hello Chohole, i just browse through all on Chohole's Space it is so incredible. WOW! I must encourage anyone who is looking for good materials to go there, plus it is free, will do something with the donation button someday, gimme time please.
    I was looking for you in Daz3D i can't find you. :-(.
    Thank you so much again.