Needing Help with adding Joints/Bones [G3F]

edited July 2018 in New Users

Hey i want to add Bones to G3F Base Model, im created the Bones, but when im Paint the Weightmap, it looks like the " Base Pose / Rigging/ is different because it Looks Kinda Rotated (affected vertices), is there an way to set the BASE Transformation of an Joint/Bone?

on other 3D Applications i Need to Freeze it / Or Delete all Keyframes , but on Daz i have no Clue.

Info : - Im already was trying "Memorize" Rigging/Selected Items, etc, but it doesnt Work, The Weightmap still Looks Wrong when im start to Paint .

Any Ideas?

Thanks

Post edited by blackrockhorizon_f39c665403 on

Comments

• I'm not sure what you mean.

• I make an Video mom

• edited July 2018

So i Deleted an JOINT of the Foot  , and Created one again for testing, i MEMORIZED Rigging and the Overall Selected Item, but when i start to Paint WEIGHTMAP with the Brush, it Doesnt Looks like Correctly, it looks like it doesnt Saved the "Base Transformation" of the Bone, u understand now ?

How im Creating Correctly an Joint, can Adjust it and after that set Base "Pose" for it?

heres a Video Link

of the Main Problem

https://streamable.com/q43kd

Thanks , sry for my English its not my Native Lang.

Post edited by blackrockhorizon_f39c665403 on
  • So, if you select the bone and look in the Posing or Parameters pane are its transforms zero?

• Mh that was it, Okay it was becaus ei changed the Scale, is there an way to Change the Scale of an Joint, and Freeze it , that i can Adjust it?

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,849
    edited July 2018

I'm not sure - what is the final effect you want? Simply shortening or lengthening the bone can be done by moving the End Point with the Joint Editor tool, but I don't think that will change any posing behaviour

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on
  • Mhh i got it, it was the Scale,

how i can Copy an weightmap from Test L , to Test R and mirror it? (symmetry)

• Right-click on the map, if the mesh matches

• So i was trying it but it happening nothing.

Is there something i need to be aware?

It g3F Model.

Thanks