DAZ rendered doc is unprofiled colour. Is there anyway to have it profiled?

I'm using Affinity Photo to handle the rendered png pics from DAZ. I have to convert them into sRGB to have it worked or else when I import DAZ pics into new CMYK doc, the overall colours will be changed dramatically. Is there anyway to assign sRGB or Adobe RGB to rendered file in DAZ environment?

Thank you!

Comments

• DS renders have neither colour space nor PPI tags, in Affinity Photo you can use Document>Assign ICC Profile..., there may well be image viewers that will batch assign profiles (and PPI vlasues if desired).

• iSeeThisiSeeThis Posts: 552
    edited July 2018

Thank you Richard. So now there is an answer about this on the internet :D

Post edited by iSeeThis on
  • fastbike1fastbike1 Posts: 4,074

FWIW, that answer has been available for a long time. Assigning colorspace / profile isn't a new thing. 

iSeeThis said:

• JonnyRayJonnyRay Posts: 1,744

Although this doesn't apply in your case, if there's anyone else out there with a similar question for another piece of software, the free image editor GIMP also has the ability to map the colorspace.

• iSeeThisiSeeThis Posts: 552
    fastbike1 said:

FWIW, that answer has been available for a long time. Assigning colorspace / profile isn't a new thing. 

iSeeThis said:

fastbike1, it's not about color profile. It's about the way Affinity Photo handle unprofiled docs. I really had no clue back then.

• fastbike1fastbike1 Posts: 4,074

A Google search for "color profile in Affinity Photo" or similar terms shows responses and guidance back to 2016. My comment was in response to your "Thank you Richard. So now there is an answer about this on the internet" remark.

iSeeThis said:
    fastbike1 said:

iSeeThis said:

fastbike1, it's not about color profile. It's about the way Affinity Photo handle unprofiled docs. I really had no clue back then.