Angelic-Fallen LIE Tattoo Overlays for Genesis 8 Male

This is a LIE Tattoo Overlay set for Genesis 8 Male; a completely original ink set that is not part of any other character base that has been released as of yet. For your everyday kinda guy to the street thug or clubber, they can show either a dark side to your Content Library's male, or just a little individuality.

This set is tested with the Genesis 3 Male UV's, and as the promos show it can work on the Genesis main figures as well, but be aware there are one or two tattoos that may have seam issues if used on another UV set. Since the Genesis 8 Male and the Genesis 8 Male main figures use the same UV set, this will not be an issue on the Genesis 8 version.

Great thing about the LIE is that it doesn't matter if the render engine is Iray or 3Delight, it's all in the skin, not the engine! Base character skins have not be changed other than to add the LIE Tattoo Presets to each.

The set is a part of Changeling Chick and Skeywolf's releases of Foster, Sacrosanct, and Accoutrements.

Comments

• IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548

Love these.  Really beautiful work!  Can't wait to try them out.

• DarwinsMishapDarwinsMishap Posts: 4,074

Thank you!

• ALLIEKATBLUEALLIEKATBLUE Posts: 2,960

Got this in my cart, will it work on Genesis 8 female?

So sorry- I haven't checked, but I can do a quick one.

Ok- Looks like there are four of the tattoos that have seam issues when using G8F: The two back tatttos, the demon playing with the string on the right calf and the fire/skulls and smoke sleeve. The rest seem to be fine.  Even the neck tattto and the large chest tattoo don't seem to have issues.

'scuze the crappy renders/preview window renders.  I'm evidently more tired than I thought-ended up falling asleep in the chair. :)

• ALLIEKATBLUEALLIEKATBLUE Posts: 2,960

Thanks, I got it anyway but so happy that they do work

You're welcome!

• Carola OCarola O Posts: 3,823

They look great Darwin, couldn't get them this time but eventually they will be in my runtime :)

Thank you, and I hope you enjoy them when you do. :)