Extend3D Renamon 2.2

CriosCrios Posts: 2,671
edited May 2020 in Freebies

A new great character for you runtime, an all new Renamon developed for you from Extend3D.

Download at Extend3D

Announcement:

Renamon need new update, we are searching people who want collaborate to emprove this amazing character. If you want collaborate with us, please contact at [email protected]

Promo_2.jpg
500 x 500 - 186K
Post edited by Crios on

Comments

• MiloMilo Posts: 511
    edited December 1969

Nice thanks!!

• CriosCrios Posts: 2,671
    edited December 1969

You're welcome

:coolsmile:

• MiloMilo Posts: 511
    edited June 2012

DOH I already did above.. edited so I don't look completely silly. Still a great char, now I hope I have time soon to work with.

Post edited by Milo on
    edited June 2012

Really happy to hear this.

:coolsmile:

Post edited by Crios on
  • No 3d model of Renamon, dead, not big suprise crying

• Sky77Sky77 Posts: 820
    edited November 2015

I was able to download it:  click the link to their new site: http://www.extend3d.tx/

go to Anthro section, under Projects -->  2nd page.

Click on Renamon which will open up a window to AdF.ly site.  you have to click the small "skip ad" button in the upper right corner to get to the download itself (NOT the big "download" button in the middle of the screen).  You will see the download option at the top of the screen.wink

Mod edit   Link corrected

Post edited by Chohole on
  • MilosGulanMilosGulan Posts: 1,950

Thank You for a reminder there is a lot freebies there that I have not yet downloaded.

• I should probably refit some of my Renamon clothing and accessories to the Extend3D figure.  I'd modeled and rigged several dozen items before my departure, and I think I've managed to recover them all.

Hmmm.  At last count, I had five Renamon figures installed in my runtime libraries:

• The earliest, WildRoo's model
    • RyokuKitsune's Renamon v1
    • RyokuKitsune's Renamon v2
    • The chibi-esque DB Studios Renamon avatar, borrowed from Second Life
    • and, of course, KP-ShadowSquirrel's Renamon (from which the Extend3D version is also derived)

Adding a sixth to the collection would probably just make things (more) confusing.  Or cause my runtimes to undergo spontaneous gravitational collapse and form a small black hole ....

• I get an add/survey for century link. no options, no models, nothing but spam. its dead. would some kind soul reup the model on mediafire or something please?

• Items can be reupped only if the readme allows redistribution.

• Good to know, and oh well.

• Testing6790Testing6790 Posts: 1,091

Lol damn son. This is one of the first freebies I downloaded when I started using poser. I thought someone had redone it was I was very confused.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited November 2015

Latest URL for extend3d is http://ext3ndstudio.wix.com/extend3d

Post edited by Chohole on
    edited November 2015

Sorry, i've seen this message now, i'm without internet lately. New URL site si http://ext3ndstudio.wix.com/extend3d , lately extend3d.tk has been stolen, and cannot retake it for now

Post edited by Crios on
  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604

Thanks Crios.  Links edited in the latestest posts here, and also in the List of freebie websites

Thank you Cohole, lately i've really bad time in my life.

I should probably refit some of my Renamon clothing and accessories to the Extend3D figure.  I'd modeled and rigged several dozen items before my departure, and I think I've managed to recover them all.

Just for curiosity, have you rigged something for Extend3D Renamon at last? :)

• RedfernRedfern Posts: 1,582

Based upon the last couple of e-mails I've received, I suspect Little Dragon has been "seduced" by the lure of "Second Life" as he has been spending quite a bit of time in that virtual reality on-line community.  Why SL over Poser and D*Z?  Well, Little Dragon has always been fascinated by animation.  Let's face it, while both Poser and D*Z Stuio offer "realistic" lighting and texturing effects, neither have proven the best solutions for animation, particular "real time" movement of figures.  Even in the days of Poser 4, LD was pushing what could be done to have characters move and found the tools "wanting".  Also, Little Dragon has usually dealt with anthropomorphic (read: "furry") characters over humans.  And while the Poser and D*Z community has offered "some" material, that is merely a "spit in the well" compared to the amount of content sold within the SL stores, literally hundreds of pages of base figures, geometry add-ons and texture sets.

Yes, I daresay Second Life offers more of what Little Dragon desires, so might not see as much of him as we did during the last decade.  Of course, I'd love for LD to show up and prove me wrong.

Sincerely,

Bill

• Don't take this personally, I mean I'm just a dude that uses poser in his free time, but I kinda wish there was more detail to it like teeth, muscle, more fur around the neck. I feel like the head is a little to wide as well. Like I said, don't take it personally, i just wish there was a little more to it.

Don't take this personally, I mean I'm just a dude that uses poser in his free time, but I kinda wish there was more detail to it like teeth, muscle, more fur around the neck. I feel like the head is a little to wide as well. Like I said, don't take it personally, i just wish there was a little more to it.

Absolutely not, the fact is that Renamon is a character WIP, but with the passage of time we lost in the street the person who created the morph and rigging, and we can not find someone to help us continue development.

Indeed, I take this opportunity to publicly ask if there is someone who wants to help us to continue the development.