DIM Manifest File location (question)

I moved the DIM download folder from users/public/pubic documents to free up space on my C drive. I moved it to a storage drive.  I also keep My Library on the same drive. I dont delete the packages after install in case I want to uninstall them and then have them for reinstall later without downloading.   (I am not sure that is a great idea, but, it is what I do. )

After moving the DIM folders, and pointing DIM to the new path, I downloaded a file to test. It worked fine, but I noticed, it recreated the user/public/public documents/...   and put the mainisfest files there. (The download package  files went to the new location.  Is there a way to make DIM put the manifest douments in the new location?  They are not big files and I can live with it, but wanted to know if there was something I could do to keep DIM from writing stuff to my C Drive. 

Comments

• %AppData%\DAZ 3D\InstallManager\UserAccounts (if you are on Windows at least just copy that into the address bar on a file browser window - it will end up in C:/Users/YOU/AppData/Roaming/DAZ 3D\InstallManager\UserAccounts - the Mace equivalent is in the Application Support folder under your root folder) then open the Account.ini file (I think Account.plist on Mac) and edit the

OverrideManifestDir=

line to point to your desired location.

• dlm4001dlm4001 Posts: 190

That worked!   Thank you very much.