More characters wanted - real, unique charakters (like Eddie and Ollie)

Just girls, nothing but girl's stuff today. Nice, but ... And a room. I don't need a single item of this. I own enough DAZ girls to populate a whole village. What I need are guys, not just any guys, but ones who don't look like being Mikes brothers.  Especially the mouth region makes a lot of these males look alike. Michael 4 had more interesting an unique characters.

Of course females have the same problem with the victoria face. But there are so many females that I find some unique enough. They have a totally different problem. The vast majority of them looks to young and too model-like for normal women.

They definitely could use bit of everyday realism. I need a rough, hard-boiled cop patrolling in a bad neighbourhood? None of these look as if they would survive such a job. As for that, none of these look like they could muck the stables, clean the wastebins, drive a heavy truck or survive in a wilderness on their own.

Except, of course, these beautiful faces are nothing but extremly good camouflage.

P.S. Even the othervice very useful now-crowd-billboards suffer from consisting of too many people of the same age group and the same hight and the same posture ... you get the picture.

Comments

• colinmac2colinmac2 Posts: 407

I've been having the same problem-- girls just too cookie-cutter, young, model-like.  Where are the old, tough broads?

• Tanis VoltaTanis Volta Posts: 550
    edited July 2018

Why you didn't mention Floyd  8 and this https://www.daz3d.com/good-guys-for-genesis-8-male ?

I want The Guy 8, a Sakura male 8, a Freak 8, a Baby 8 and a Cat 8

We got interesting males already and we only lack more male ethnicities and male toons

Post edited by Tanis Volta on
  • nicsttnicstt Posts: 11,714

whilst I agree with the OP, more characters like them: make them less unique; I'd prefer others we don't have yet.

• DiomedeDiomede Posts: 15,079

I agree.  Maybe some of the pics of people in the following thread can inspire some folks

https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/234451/character-actors-who-are-your-favorites-and-what-do-they-look-like/p1

• AllenArtAllenArt Posts: 7,140

Eh, ya can't ask for that stuff. It's impossible. People that use DS only do scantily clad pinups of gorgeous late teens/early 20 somethings females. /sarcasm

;)

Laurie

• CortexCortex Posts: 109
    edited July 2018
    They definitely could use bit of everyday realism. I need a rough, hard-boiled cop patrolling in a bad neighbourhood? None of these look as if they would survive such a job. As for that, none of these look like they could muck the stables, clean the wastebins, drive a heavy truck or survive in a wilderness on their own.

To be fair, hollywood does the same thing with its lead roles. Look at disneys star wars movies -

What I want to see are movies where the main lead is Mark Hamill as Luke Skywalker (his age is 66)

What disney gives us are movies about a bunch of shiny faced teenagers who dont look like they would survive any of the jobs you mentioned. And yet they expect me to believe it when these people save the galaxy.

Post edited by Cortex on
  • RedfernRedfern Posts: 1,582
    Cortex said:

What disney gives us are movies about a bunch of shiny faced teenagers who dont look like they would survive any of the jobs you mentioned. And yet they expect me to believe it when these people save the galaxy.

Uh, correct me if I'm mistaken, but didn't Hamill himself play a "shiny faced teenager" in a certain 1977 summer popcorn film?  I suspect there were many in the audience who had doubts this blond haired, blue eyed "boy" could save a galaxy either.  Why didn't that movie focus upon the more 'believable" actor, Sir Alec Guinness?

I tease, of course.  But there's a certain irony in your statement, you have to admit.

Sincerely,

Bill

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,566
    AllenArt said:

Eh, ya can't ask for that stuff. It's impossible. People that use DS only do scantily clad pinups of gorgeous late teens/early 20 somethings females. /sarcasm

;)

Laurie

For sure, I need more skimpwear, heels, big hair and breast morphs! devil

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 17,929

That they try to find teen heart throbs via movie & singer casting is not a surprise but the autotune is totally abused. The enuncation coaching they teach is very, very stilted and bland too. I noticed that in the opening of the Antman & Wasp movie. Ugh!