DAZ3D with Marvelous designer (fitting problem with buttons)

kjino570kjino570 Posts: 39
edited July 2018 in Daz Studio Discussion

I try to fit clothes using MD but when I try to fit such as shirts with buttons or shirts with a necktie. those buttons and ties are falling apart and make a messy place.

how can I morph and fit those clothes without getting messy? 

example of object
https://www.daz3d.com/soldier-2-0-for-genesis-3-female-s

when I try to fit plate-carrier vest and the whole part just crumbled and fall

Post edited by kjino570 on

Comments

• Are you just fitting them, or are you uisng dForce? Before/after pictures may help.

• kjino570kjino570 Posts: 39
    edited July 2018

Are you just fitting them, or are you uisng dForce? Before/after pictures may help.

Not a dforce. just a shirts with buttons. or the shirts model that include ties.

https://www.daz3d.com/fg-college-outfit-for-genesis-8-female-s

try to fit this in MD but when ever i try to fit. it fall apart. like ties and buttons

Post edited by kjino570 on
  • Ah, I see - that would be because the emsh is not welded, it is not designed to be dynamic and bits are just sitting in the right place but not actually connected.

Ah, I see - that would be because the emsh is not welded, it is not designed to be dynamic and bits are just sitting in the right place but not actually connected.

if you don't mind may i ask how can i welde them? 

• In gneral, you'd need to use a modelling application. However, depending on the application you might well lose (and have to rebuild) the UV mapping that tells the renderer how textures wrap around the mdoel, and you'd lose weight mapping and morphs (but could rebuild them, to an extent, via the Transfer Utility in DS) so it's no small undertaking.

In gneral, you'd need to use a modelling application. However, depending on the application you might well lose (and have to rebuild) the UV mapping that tells the renderer how textures wrap around the mdoel, and you'd lose weight mapping and morphs (but could rebuild them, to an extent, via the Transfer Utility in DS) so it's no small undertaking.

which is there are no easy way and i need to fix whole thing with other program exporting and importing etc etc.