Viewport Bugged

JingehJingeh Posts: 1

Hello, I've been having this issue recently where everything appears white or invisible in the viewport. If you notice on the screenshot, the base genesis 8 male character appears as though he were in the smooth shaded setting when the setting is actually set to texture shaded. On top of that, all the settings in the viewport are all whited out as well. Everything else still functions normally. I can still render, load objects, pose, etc. I just cant stand how the viewport looks. I've tried just about everything to fix it. I've tried uninstalling daz3d multiple times. No matter which version I use the issue remains. I've tried uninstalling and removing daz3d from the registry, to no success. I've tried reinstalling my graphics drivers. I just can't figure this out. The strangest thing is, on most fully fresh installs, the programs functions as normal. Then on the second opening of the application, this happens. This occurs pretty much every time. Please help!

Edit: I've found out the source of the problem. Apparently Daz3d uses my base intel graphics card for everything outside of rendering. Something happened in the last few days where the intel graphics card isn't powerful enough for the OpenGL rendering of the viewport. This caused the viewport to not load properly. I switched the program over to always use my nvidia graphics card via the nvidia control panel, which eliminated the error, and caused the viewport to be normal. Leaving this up incase anyone else has this issue.

Screenshot (7).png
1920 x 1080 - 280K
Post edited by Jingeh on

Comments

• gederixgederix Posts: 390

You could try reloading your layout, can sometimes fix weird issues, like cntrl-z suddenly not working.