Natural nail color G8F

I am a novice and trying to figure out how the g8f natural nail color..both toes and nails can be changed to a custom natural color of my choice and with a dull finish...no light reflection. Is this possible to do?

Comments

• 3DBerlin3DBerlin Posts: 105

I went into the nail texture maps and adjusted the color on the default, it helped but did not remove the shine. I played with the surfaces settings and got it dull but I think that it also applied to other areas of the figure.....can someone advise, thanks

• You should be able to select just the nails to adjust - try clicking on them with the Surface Selection tool.

Thanks Richard, that works

I have now noticed after reloading and applying a new hair the surfaces seem to be messed up on the hair and other areas now! Is there a way to make all surfaces go back to default without having to reset each one?

• Reapply the original materials preset.

Ok, that helped but something is going on with the lights now, I am only using the default daz light set up, headlamp on when no other scene lighting is on....but, when I turn headlamp off the figure would go black before "no light"...now there is a distant light on and when I go to my scene hierarchy no lights are listed in the scene. What is going on??? I have never had this happen before, I only want the headlamp...no other lights 

Lighting issue solved, in Environments I had "dome and scene" somehow selected, therefore when the headlamp was turned off the dome distant light was on. The minute I set it to scene only the figure went black and switched back the headlamp. I realize when I learn more it will become necessary to stop using perspective view and add cams and lights for good renders. Thanks again Richard!