Genesis 8 Male mesh is... broken or something

loaded in a blank genesis 8 male. applied lithe 100%. moved left and right shoulder bends to -35 and 35 respectively. You can see the problem in the attached screenshot.

Something is clearly wrong with the mesh around the armpit/shoulder/collar area. I have tried reinstalling the genesis 8 starter stuff. I have tried reinstalling DS entirely. I have gone through all the morphs and adjustments available to me. Nothing I have done has had any effect. Do I have to edit the mesh directly ? Is that even possible ? If I do have to, and it is possible how would i go about doing so. Please help.

Problem.jpg
1267 x 1260 - 100K

Comments

• Have you turned on Show Hidden Properties in the Parameters pane option menu (lined button in the top corner, or right-click the tab) and checked to see what is listed under Currently Used with the figure selected?

• walking75walking75 Posts: 0

No, I hadn't done that. When i did there were some strange morphs used that were causing the problem. When i adjusted those morphs the problem was fixed. Thank you Richard Haseltine.

So now my problem is why are these morphs loading on a base genesis 8 male ? How do i prevent them from doing so ? any help would be appreciated.