Miya

Just bought Miya and loaded her and this is the result.  Tried loading Gen 8 first and then Miya and comes up the same.  Don't see that any other figure is required  Am I missing something?

Thanks

Comments

• claycomixclaycomix Posts: 27

I have the same result too.

• Please switch the viewport to smooth shaded view (from the sphere icon at top-right of the viewport) before taking a screen shot of a nude figure.

• TroubleTrouble Posts: 28

OK, sorry.  Is this better?

Untitled-1.jpg
    617 x 995 - 34K
  • Do other characters, and the base figure, load correctly? If you have the figure selected adn go to the Parameters pane's Editor tab, what is listed under Currently Used?

Do other characters, and the base figure, load correctly? If you have the figure selected adn go to the Parameters pane's Editor tab, what is listed under Currently Used?

Yes the GF8  and other characters load correctly.  Only changes when I load this character.  I've taken a screen shot for you of the currently used parameters.

Untitled-2.jpg
    668 x 833 - 66K
  • You could enable Show Hidden Parameters from the option menu (the lined button in the top corner of the pane, or right-click the tab) and see if anything else shows up, but if it's only happening with the one character I'm not sure it will help. I wonder if there's another character for Genesis 8 Female named Miya elsewhere (freebie or from another store) that might be confusing DS about which morph to apply (assuming, from the lack of "Same here" comments, that this isn't a general issue)..

I searched my hd and no other Miya.  Thanks for your help anyway.

Turns out that G8F body morphs are required for Miya and the page did not initially say that.  It has now been corrected.

Thanks