Had to reinstall and lots of packages NOT installing at all

I've had to reinstall my whole Daz3D because of space problems on the drive it was on. Now with the new install, my Kids, Michael and Victoria v4 packages are not installing completely. The props & clothing of these packages DO install as well as the skeletons. Oddly enough, the Base and Morphs don't. All content inside these packages are labeled as Orphaned References, which I can delete but to no avail.

By now I have updated the meta data a 100 times and it's not bodging at all. What am I missing here? and how to correct this problem?

Capture.PNG
214 x 651 - 38K

Comments

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,051

You can't install generation 4 base figures and morphs with Connect due to the morph system they use.

• AEgamesAEgames Posts: 13
    Leana said:

You can't install generation 4 base figures and morphs with Connect due to the morph system they use.

That explains one thing, but they're also not installing when using the Daz Installer. I have tried that a couple of times already without any luck either :'(

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,051

Are you sure DIM is setup to install them in a directory recognized by DS?

Leana said:

Are you sure DIM is setup to install them in a directory recognized by DS?

How/where to check? To me the DIM setup dir is the one that DS recognizes since all other content (regular ones as well as the 'non base/morph' v4 content) is imported normally.

It took me a bit, but I finally found it! Edit -> Preferences ->[TAB] Content -> [Button] Content Directory Manager

Now I need to copy the v4 stuff as link to my Library (again) and I can get started once more!