Double trouble

deeahr2169deeahr2169 Posts: 449
edited December 1969 in New Users

Ho
Okay the first problem i have is that having a new mac, i find that when i log into Daz i no longer have the option to remember my suer name and password. Not sure if this is because of the new machine or the new Daz set up, but it is a nuisance to have to always type those details every time i want to get into met Daz account. I am the only person using this machine by the way so security is not an issue.
Second is something i had the answer to some time ago but have forgotten the solution to. When i start Daz whenever the cursor hovers over content that content is highlighted, i need to know how to stop that happening.
Any help would be appreciated, many thanks

Comments

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited June 2012

Well I can answer your first qusetion, The remember me box seems to have disappeared for everyone, so it would seem this is a part of the New site st up.

I can not answer your Daz studio question, as I don't use DS, but I am sure someone will be along soon to answer that one for you.

Post edited by Chohole on
  • niccipbniccipb Posts: 483
    edited December 1969

Hi...

It sounds like you have the Node Highlighting set to Bounding Box & Surface. To change it just open the Tool Settings tab and change the Draw Style to Bounding Box only.

Hope this helps... :)

• deeahr2169deeahr2169 Posts: 449
    edited December 1969

Thanks for the advice. I think the decision to remove the remember me tab was nuts, but hey, who am i!
    I tried the tools settings tab but maybe i am doing something wrong because i can't find any way to edit this....now i am more confused, help meeeee please

• niccipbniccipb Posts: 483
    edited December 1969

Hi...

It should look like this with nothing selected in the scene tab and the node selection tool selected

click on draw style and set to bounding box

Hope this helps... :)

Capture.jpg
    362 x 441 - 34K
  • deeahr2169deeahr2169 Posts: 449
    edited December 1969

Thank you so much, i was looking in the wrong place for tools setting, never having used that before, it worked like a dream.
    Hate to sound touchy but the removal of the stay logged in option has to be a bit nuts, whoever was that removed?

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

We don't know, It just suddenly disappeared one day. Maybe a gremlin ate it.