Boom Chica Morphs Question

missuskissesmissuskisses Posts: 918
edited June 2018 in The Commons

Reading the Details section, it seems like the product includes quite a few body morphs, but in the What's Included section, there's only one plus body morph mentioned? Seems like an oversight? Anyone know how many body morphs are actually included?

Edited to add: Looks like first promo states there are 10 body morphs. They just didn't make it into the What's Included section.

Post edited by missuskisses on

Comments

• The file list includes ten head and ten body morphs, with HD details: http://docs.daz3d.com/doku.php/public/read_me/index/53443/file_list We will flag the product page up for revising.

• xyer0xyer0 Posts: 5,685

Looks interesting. It would be so helpful if the promos included the corresponding numbers of the morphs pictured so I could use it as a reference resource. Also, since I assume Lyoness used her own skin textures, a mention of which ones were used might also be beneficial, even commercially.

• ChangelingChickChangelingChick Posts: 3,025
    xyer0 said:

Looks interesting. It would be so helpful if the promos included the corresponding numbers of the morphs pictured so I could use it as a reference resource. Also, since I assume Lyoness used her own skin textures, a mention of which ones were used might also be beneficial, even commercially.

I believe the characters she listed at the bottom in the "You may also be interested in the following product(s)" are the skins she used.

• xyer0xyer0 Posts: 5,685
    xyer0 said:

I believe the characters she listed at the bottom in the "You may also be interested in the following product(s)" are the skins she used.

No characters are listed there. Those are all hairs, outfits, & utilities.

• ChangelingChickChangelingChick Posts: 3,025
    xyer0 said:
    xyer0 said:

No characters are listed there. Those are all hairs, outfits, & utilities.

Scroll farther down. If you don't see any, it's because you have them all. Beneath the "Additional Products used in Promo Images:" there is a listing for "You may also be interested in"