I love having this problem! - Crone and Dolb

DiomedeDiomede Posts: 15,027

Thank you, Hellboy and Chris Palomino and Daz. These are wonderful characters.  It has been so great to have not only these but a whole string of professional quality characters and figures that are not just to fill the role of Erol Flynn and Olivia DeHaviland in their prime.  Long live an entire ensemble cast!  I hope Crone and Dolb do exceedingly well for you, so even greater diversity of age, ethnicity, bodytype, and genre are encouraged.

Two enthusiastic thumbs up.  Thomas Mitchell and Thelma Ritter may be rounding out my stage scenes yet.  https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/234451/character-actors-who-are-your-favorites-and-what-do-they-look-like/p1    And of course, two elderly muppets will be heckling from the balcony.

Now my only problem is that my entire summer 3D budget is crushed.  But I love having this problem.  Who needs to pay the utility bills?

Comments

• ChangelingChickChangelingChick Posts: 2,975
    edited June 2018
    Diomede said:

Thank you, Hellboy and Chris Palomino and Daz. These are wonderful characters.  It has been so great to have not only these but a whole string of professional quality characters and figures that are not just to fill the role of Erol Flynn and Olivia DeHaviland in their prime.  Long live an entire ensemble cast!  I hope Crone and Dolb do exceedingly well for you, so even greater diversity of age, ethnicity, bodytype, and genre are encouraged.

Two enthusiastic thumbs up.  Thomas Mitchell and Thelma Ritter may be rounding out my stage scenes yet.  https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/234451/character-actors-who-are-your-favorites-and-what-do-they-look-like/p1    And of course, two elderly muppets will be heckling from the balcony.

Now my only problem is that my entire summer 3D budget is crushed.  But I love having this problem.  Who needs to pay the utility bills?

So long as electric is covered to run the comp ;)

Post edited by ChangelingChick on
  • Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 11,142

That is so sweet of you too say, Diomede and I agree that Dolb is fantastic. I also agree with CC that electricity is important. :)

• HellboyHellboy Posts: 1,437

Thank you Diomede! Your post is so rewarding, it`s great to read such nice words. So glad you liked him!

Thank you!! laugh

• DiomedeDiomede Posts: 15,027

@ChangelingChick - electricity is so important for rendering.  Pretty sure I need water.  Now that trash collection fee?  LOL.

@Cris Palomino and @Hellboy - my pleasure to give credit where credit is due.  Beautiful work that is much appreciated.