Dolb for Ollie, OMG!

RAMWolffRAMWolff Posts: 10,148

WOW... Hellboy, you really outdid yourself.  What a brilliant character.  Comes with body and head hair too.  DOOD!  lol  

Comments

• I have to agree, superfine quality artistry. 

• PetraPetra Posts: 1,143
    edited June 2018

Here is one I made with this fantastic Character.

I just had to have him.

Awesome work by Hellboy!!

D.jpg
    1300 x 1450 - 900K
    Post edited by Petra on
  • RAMWolffRAMWolff Posts: 10,148

What I love about this release is there are hardly EVER any fairy folk that are for the guys and this fills allot of that need.  I mean look at the female gene pool there are so many fairy type girls.. where are the fairy type boys and their bundles?  No where to be found.  So at least Hellboy covers what could be considered an older fairy sort of character

• jcbunnjcbunn Posts: 270

Best looking eye's of any G8 charactor!

• dracorndracorn Posts: 2,333

Dude!  Those are the BEST bushy eyebrows I have seen yet for Daz Studio!  Your hair is great!  The body hair looks real, not like wires.  

The wrinkles and personality on Dolb is just fantastic.  

Wow.

Simply Wow.

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 17,944

I have to wait to buy it but it looks like a very high quality character from the ad copy.

How do they do the sub-dermal presets anybody that has bought the character?

• ragamuffin57ragamuffin57 Posts: 132

I have to wait to buy it but it looks like a very high quality character from the ad copy.

How do they do the sub-dermal presets anybody that has bought the character?

I agree  quality character and also curious how the subdermal preses have managed to be implemented

• KnittingmommyKnittingmommy Posts: 8,191

Hmm, I think he looks great! He'll have to wait until payday, but I'm definitely getting him. Such a fantastic character. Well done, @Hellboy!

• DiomedeDiomede Posts: 15,086

Looking for pennies in my couch cushions right now.  Looks great.  Can't wait to mix him with weight morphs.

• Joe WebbJoe Webb Posts: 837

That is the best Pict character I never knew I needed. 

• ZaiZai Posts: 289

Good god he's fabulous! And mine :)

Thank you Hellboy! 

• Dim ReaperDim Reaper Posts: 687

Amazing character.  Bought him about half an hour ago and rendering my first go with him now.

Finished my first render with him.  Thank you to Hellboy for his outstanding work on this character.  I see so many possibilities both for the character as a whole and for mixing with others.

• ArtiniArtini Posts: 8,894
    edited June 2018

Excellent addition to Daz 3D characters and new dog 8 seems to like him, too.

Dolb07pic01d.jpg
    1280 x 1080 - 556K
    Post edited by Artini on
  • NovicaNovica Posts: 23,859
    edited June 2018
    Pet said:

Here is one I made with this fantastic Character.

I just had to have him.

Awesome work by Hellboy!!

@pet   That is a wonderful render! Kudos. The posing really sets the mood and so does the background. 
    @dimreaper   @artini   You brought out his facial features wonderfully with the lighting. Very nice job!

Post edited by Novica on
  • HorusRaHorusRa Posts: 1,662
    edited February 2019

Post edited by HorusRa on

Artini said:

Excellent addition to Daz 3D characters and new dog 8 seems to like him, too.

Great work there - I love his expression.  With Dolb and the dog, SO much hair/fur in that image.

Novica said:

@pet   That is a wonderful render! Kudos. The posing really sets the mood and so does the background. 
    @dimreaper   @artini   You brought out his facial features wonderfully with the lighting. Very nice job!

Thank you for your kind comments.  The figure is very easy to work with because the textures, hair and details make it difficult to go wrong.

• ArtiniArtini Posts: 8,894
    edited June 2018

@Novica: Thanks a lot.

@DimReaper: Thank you very much. Your image looks great.

@Pet: Nice image of yours.

Post edited by Artini on
  • SotoSoto Posts: 1,438

Thank you very much for your comments! It makes me very happy to read you are liking him. :D

Awesome renders as well! thanks!! laugh