ISO Texture templates for G3F/G8F

I am searching for texture templates for G3F/G8F?  I thought I had some but now I do not know where to find them.  Now Windows Explorer is acting up so I cannot look until it decides to act right.  Where else can I find these texture templates?

Also what is the difference between G3F and G8F texture templates?

Comments

• 3DBerlin3DBerlin Posts: 105

Can't you just use a skin texture map from a base figure, load it, save as, then modify in a paint program to your liking. Of course you can not redistribute it.

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,722
    tedberlin said:

Can't you just use a skin texture map from a base figure, load it, save as, then modify in a paint program to your liking. Of course you can not redistribute it.

The last statement explains why not unless it is a merchant resource, which then I can do, right?

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,050

Templates are available for manual download from the "Genesis 3 starter essentials" and "Genesis 8 starter essentials" pages in "My account > product library" here.

• jestmartjestmart Posts: 4,449

They are on the product page for Starter Essentails Genesis 3 and 8 in your Product Library.

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,722
    Leana said:

Templates are available for manual download from the "Genesis 3 starter essentials" and "Genesis 8 starter essentials" pages in "My account > product library" here.

Thanks!  I will check that out.